Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your favourite children's TV show when you were young?
Hi what was your favourite kids TV show when you were a child?

The Snorks. I had sandals with those elastic bands around the back with Snorks on top of the foot. I was cool before I knew being cool was worthless.

Counselor Wrote:The Snorks. I had sandals with those elastic bands around the back with Snorks on top of the foot. I was cool before I knew being cool was worthless.

I have never heard of The Snorks what's it about?

Sort of an underwater counterpart to the Smurfs. Little alien cartoon characters, but they breathe underwater.

Snorks

I don't think the Snorks has every been shown in the UK. Smile

Let's see, my favorite shows that I recall was...at age 5-7 (circumstances made me stop watching):

After Jem I was a regular watcher of these which continued into the 90s if they didn't start then:

I recall finding The Tick funny, too, but my best friend thought the idea of a giant tick was so gross she couldn't stand it so I didn't see very much of it. That's all I recall offhand, at least before I turned 13.

And there was also The Simpsons and The Critic.

I remember Jem! And I used to watch Eekstravaganza after school..."It never hurtsh to help!" And he would show everyone a picture of his girlfriend Annabelle, and they would always say, "Wow, she's really...fat." So he'd look at the picture and say, "Really?!" And the Sharkdog... I miss that show...Sad

AND DON'T NOBODY GOTS IT ON DVD NOWHERES

Oh, The Savage Dragon.

When I was younger? Kid's TV is the only thing worth watching. I love Sadie J. The two boys are hilarious. When a boy I think, apart from the Woodentops and Flowerpot Men, the first show I saw was Champion the Wonder Horse

spongebob, digimon tamers, some others i can't remember right now