Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What what what what what what what what what what what
Personally, I love the signature.

davearoo Wrote:Tell you what. I'll give Mister Tinkles a new truck if he'll give me a ski chalet in Vail and a beach house on Kauai.

Done and DONE!!!!

Here is your ski chalet...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY2BCVw7mI2uqcWs6miC1...vcW9YEeybQ]

Here is your beach house....
[Image: June+2012+South+Portland+Maine+Willard+B...pleton.jpg]

Here's the truck I want....
[Image: 2013-NAIAS_2014-GMC-Sierra_TrueCar-pricing_bas1656.jpg]

Yeah and I need a dick up my arse - lets see which get fullest fastest....:eek:

No technically I need a long term relationship so unlike a gay rooster "any cock will do" I'm a bit more picky... I want a man, real man, one who can accept me, love ME and not demand perfection (note, I'm more twink than hairy daddy).

I digress...........Are you picky or will any truck do?

I got the remains of a 1977 GMC suburban that in theory (mind this a theory) only needs a new carburetor and a gasoline clean out/replacement to run.

I'm too terrified to try solely because the Great State of California has told me that epileptics are not allowed to drive. My heart has been sabotaged in every way, including the innocent pass time of simply driving a jacked up 4x4 for work or fun. Will 2012 never end?

I put a 'new' (1985) engine into me old beast in hopes that it will run (again) but then I had that minor hospital stay..... Yeah - life hates me, I hate life - but you are more than welcomed to what tidbits I have....

At this point I will give The Beast away for as low a price as a slap in the face - I'm so desperate for human contact a slap in the face would be welcomed.....

Jeezzz... no wonder I turned to vast amounts of alcohol... What a pathetic old queen - somebody please put a bullet in my head - it would be a mercy.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Jeezzz... no wonder I turned to vast amounts of alcohol... What a pathetic old queen - somebody please put a bullet in my head - it would be a mercy.

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Jeezzz... no wonder I turned to vast amounts of alcohol... What a pathetic old queen - somebody please put a bullet in my head - it would be a mercy.

Bighug

not pathetic...just human..

Where and when?

dfiant1 Wrote:Where and when?

BEHAVE!!!!!

Naughty Aussie!!!

Luvlove

Heres ya truck!

partis Wrote:

Heres ya truck!

1. I would shoot myself if I ever got THAT fat!!!!

2. Thats just sick, sad, and embarrassing.

3. Acceptance of self destructive people is commonplace now.....again, sick, sad, and embarrassing.

4. Yellow is NOT my color.