Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What what what what what what what what what what what
VileKyle Wrote:He has a name, you know. Mister Jingles is a person too, and he loves each and every one of you.

Well...I could do with some love...:eek:

Rofl Rofl Rofl

southbiochem Wrote:Well...I could do with some love...:eek:

Rofl Rofl Rofl

As you wish. More clown love for southbiochem!

VileKyle Wrote:He has a name, you know. Mister Jingles is a person too, and he loves each and every one of you.

Word of warning, that should he even attempt to approach me, he will be dead before he hits the ground... at the very least a knee to the groin as I run screaming :p

Jovial Wrote:Word of warning, that should he even attempt to approach me, he will be dead before he hits the ground... at the very least a knee to the groin as I run screaming :p

It sounds like somebody just needs a hug.

VileKyle Wrote:It sounds like somebody just needs a hug.

Only if Mister Jingles wishes to be neutered. :p

(Ha, got it right this time, first time I had Mister Tinkles, not sure why!?!)

Jovial Wrote:Only if Mister Jingles wishes to be neutered. :p

(Ha, got it right this time, first time I had Mister Tinkles, not sure why!?!)

That's because he's Mister Tinkles' distant relative. He never gets invited to the family reunions.

VileKyle Wrote:That's because he's Mister Tinkles' distant relative. He never gets invited to the family reunions.

Is he that Infamous black sheep Tinkles?

ObW
X

Some people really, no really, do not like clowns. Coulrophobia - Clown Phobia. Some people don't like casts - Ailurophobia - Cat Phobia.

I am in very real danger of developing Bathmophobia - a phobia of stairs or steep slopes. I fell down the stairs at home feet first about two weeks ago and hurt my back in two places, my ribs on the left hand side, my shoulder blade, ledt shoulder and bruised my coccyx. Two weeks later I still have a sore bottom! - Dizzy old tart, moi!

Back to the Clown thing. I believe it was American (gay/homosexual) serial killer, John Wayne Gacy, who was executed in May, 1994, whose talents included dressing as a clown to entertain children! Part of his repertoire involved demonstrating feats of escapology to is teenage victims using a set of trick handcuffs oh himself which he would substitute for the real thing to ensnare his victims.

When I was very young my brother and I had a child minder, a neighbour who had a mortal fear of cats. We had a cat! Every time my parents went out and our neighbour came to the house,, the poor cat would be banished. She used to say that someone had thrown a cat at her when she was a child. (Did they have cats back then? Uhhh, bitch!).

Personally, I lurrrrrrrrve cats. I can't pass by one in the street without wanting to stroke pussy! I also happen to believe cats are psychic - the first sign of anything like that and the hairs on my pussy stand on end!

How tattyfalarious!

Vigilias Wrote:Some people really, no really, do not like clowns. Coulrophobia - Clown Phobia. Some people don't like casts - Ailurophobia - Cat Phobia.

I am in very real danger of developing Bathmophobia - a phobia of stairs or steep slopes. I fell down the stairs at home feet first about two weeks ago and hurt my back in two places, my ribs on the left hand side, my shoulder blade, ledt shoulder and bruised my coccyx. Two weeks later I still have a sore bottom! - Dizzy old tart, moi!

Back to the Clown thing. I believe it was American (gay/homosexual) serial killer, John Wayne Gacy, who was executed in May, 1994, whose talents included dressing as a clown to entertain children! Part of his repertoire involved demonstrating feats of escapology to is teenage victims using a set of trick handcuffs oh himself which he would substitute for the real thing to ensnare his victims.

When I was very young my brother and I had a child minder, a neighbour who had a mortal fear of cats. We had a cat! Every time my parents went out and our neighbour came to the house,, the poor cat would be banished. She used to say that someone had thrown a cat at her when she was a child. (Did they have cats back then? Uhhh, bitch!).

Personally, I lurrrrrrrrve cats. I can't pass by one in the street without wanting to stroke pussy! I also happen to believe cats are psychic - the first sign of anything like that and the hairs on my pussy stand on end!

How tattyfalarious!

If I were to get phobias from everything that happens to me....I would have spontaneously combusted YEARS ago!!!!

OlderButWiser Wrote:Is he that Infamous black sheep Tinkles?

ObW
X

No longer is he the "Black Sheep" of the family.............
Cause he's the ONLY family I got left!!!!!!

We were bestest bud's when we were little.....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOZHvgT4IqJat7R2igQS3...ss_YAuVebT][Image: cat_wigs_05.jpg]