Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do.............
axle2152 Wrote:Honestly, I hate crowded theaters though... which is why I wait for a manatee after it's has been showing for a while... I mean I'll go if I get asked to on opening night...I'll live through it lol

[Image: CedarKey09.JPG?__scale=w:700,h:500,t:1,c...f,q:80,r:2]

Camfer Wrote:[Image: CedarKey09.JPG?__scale=w:700,h:500,t:1,c...f,q:80,r:2]

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'd go sit down and enjoy the movie Smile , been judged for having a Mohawk in the past but when a little old lady asks you to pass an item down an item from top shelf in the supermarket you realise that not all people judge a book by its cover

It sorta depends on whether the movie is Mary Poppins or Hard Butt Billy Conquers the Metal Horde.
I bid NO Trump!

I usually LOVE bikers so I would definitely take a seat....

Many of my sex buddies were bikers actually.....

One of the things I noticed when I was a waiter for a short time..bikers who came in were EXCEPTIONALLY nice and polite....tipped well....very cool people. Also..in my first apartment...bikers lived across from me and they were GREAT...and they did NOT have ANY PROBLEM with me being gay..quite the opposite.

I have nothing but positive experiences with bikers (some REALLY POSITIVE -in bed) ..and I like the rebel attitude...

Nothing. If the movie hall is packed with bratty little kids screaming to their lungs, now that would be a different story. Why on earth do parents bring children to watch adult type movies?

Personally I find bikers to be hot and sexy.