Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do ?
If you could do anything over again what would you do and why ?

Go back to school and get better grades and be more involved. So it would be easier to go to college and get a career.

Hrm...I'd probably want to go back to college, come out sooner, and spend those years exploring romantic relationships.

Of course, I find myself wondering how different of a person I might end up being then. And I wonder if that would be better or worse, ultimately.

I would want to change things in my past, like anyone else, but if I did, I wouldn't be the same person I am now. We can't learn from our mistakes if we never make any.

prinnydood Wrote:I would want to change things in my past, like anyone else, but if I did, I wouldn't be the same person I am now. We can't learn from our mistakes if we never make any.

Very true....

But i would like to get more grades at school and go to University and be a Forensics officer or maybe a teacher. or a doctor.

albabonzai Wrote:But i would like to....go to University and be a Forensics officer or maybe a teacher. or a doctor.

In fairness, you can still go to university and be any of those things. (Granted, becoming a doctor takes a lot of work and I'm amazed that anyone ever makes it through all the schooling and training.) You might have to take some extra classes to make up for the stuff you didn't learn back when you were in school or have forgotten since then, but it's still possible. My mother dropped out of high school due to being ill for several weeks. When she was in her late thirties, she got her G.E.D. In her late fifties, she went to nursing school. She's now in her sixties and works as a registered nurse.

JarredH Wrote:In fairness, you can still go to university and be any of those things. (Granted, becoming a doctor takes a lot of work and I'm amazed that anyone ever makes it through all the schooling and training.) You might have to take some extra classes to make up for the stuff you didn't learn back when you were in school or have forgotten since then, but it's still possible. My mother dropped out of high school due to being ill for several weeks. When she was in her late thirties, she got her G.E.D. In her late fifties, she went to nursing school. She's now in her sixties and works as a registered nurse.

Only problem is, i bought my apartment and i couldn't afford to go to UNI..... Sad

albabonzai Wrote:Only problem is, i bought my apartment and i couldn't afford to go to UNI..... Sad

Ah, fair enough. I hope that fact changes for you someday, then. :biggrin:

JarredH Wrote:Ah, fair enough. I hope that fact changes for you someday, then. :biggrin:

So do i!!! Thanks dude!!

B x

If I could go back,

I would love to start golf earlier. Like, in highschool.

I'd start everything over and see how it turns out but only when I'm like WAY older (in my 80s at least) I'd start over.