Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do...
So I got this idea from the show "What would you do" and thought maybe this could get fun here..

So it's pretty simple first person asks "what would you do, if you lost all your money?"
The second person answers "I would rob a bank" or something like that.
Then the second person ask a different question for the next, etc..

So what would you do, if you had 24h to live?

Hard one!

If I had 24 hours to live.. I think I'd just spend it doing something relaxing with family and close friends like a BBQ or something. Even if people bickered it would be awesome as thats why you love them all haha.

Okay... What would you do.. If you found out you were secretly adopted?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I would try and find out who my real parents are and ask why they put me for adoption..

What would you do, if you had 1 wish?

I'd wish to see the life I'd have if I made different choices along the way!

What would you do if you found out your best friend was a rent boy/hooker?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Make sure that he's being safe, and probably ask a few questions as far as the why of it all.

What would you do if a catastrophic event wiped out your home and everything you own tomorrow morning?

Without a doubt go to my mom Smile

What would you do, if you find a bag with 1 million $ in it and there is a name tag on it?

Ammon Wrote:Without a doubt go to my mom Smile

What would you do, if you find a bag with 1 million $ in it and there is a name tag on it?

It might make me a horrible person... but if I'm entirely honest? I'd probably keep it. There would be some serious moral compass issues going on though. There's a good chance that it would end up returned or given to the police because my conscience would eat me alive.

Shit, I dunno. We found one with about 30 grand, a gun, and some heroin in it and had the police come and pick it up.

What would you do if the internet suddenly just disappeared tomorrow?

I would probably resort more to tv and books and maybe find a new hobby Smile

What would you do, if you find a baby in front of your doorstep?

I'd go to my lawyer and sign the papers to adopt it. Other than being cute they are tax deductions nonetheless!

Would you feel guilty if your one mistake in life was triggering the zombie apocalypse?

cftxp Wrote:I'd go to my lawyer and sign the papers to adopt it. Other than being cute they are tax deductions nonetheless!

Would you feel guilty if your one mistake in life was triggering the zombie apocalypse?

Yes I would, but I wont kill myself for it, I'd rather find a way to stop it...

What would you do, if you find out your closest friend is actually a spy?