Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do...
Use the horn honey, use the horn! .....Sperm

What would you do if there was a widespread breakdown in the supply of electricity to your and your home for 6 to 12 weeks?

(this is actually a serious question, you may like to think about it).... Just 'cause Ilike all you guys & gals...

I'd take a day or two to learn how to shoot things from my brother at the shooting range, probably have to go duck hunting at a lake nearby and steal some crops from our neighbor's farm. I'd pretty much lose morality without electricity for too long a time, but I would probably organize the neighbors together and survive that way as well. By the end of the 6 to 12 weeks I should probably be a real "survivorman" but I'll probably also start being a vegetarian again since I have a choice when the electricity comes back - hopefully I didn't have to shoot anybody for trying to threaten me since I hear survivalists tend to be selfish socially conservative and intolerant gun nuts which is why I'd feel the need to arm myself to begin with.... Also - Texas. (Look up the news about guns and Texans if you don't understand the association I just made)

Now, what would you do if suddenly, you woke up and decided you wanted to be a professional skydiver, pilot, and bungee jumper but were afraid of how you'd actually make a living doing those things?

I'm going to school for a degree in music.... the thought of not making money doesn't phase me.

What would you do if your feet have turned into hooves?

save money on shoes.

what would you do if a swarm of bees covered your vehicle while you were in it?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Get the bug spray that I have in my car (for some reason), wear my HAZMAT suit and kill every single one before I drive off like a badass.

What would you do if you found out you were about to inherit a billion dollars from your mafia-rich uncle even though you run a religious charitable organization? (Theoretically)

In my case it's not the uncle it's my dad lol and I would start by realizing my mom's dream, make sure that the rest of my family have it good in their life, I would not have a religious organization but I would help out my organization.. And then I will help my brother with his company making it more successful and start my own company as well.

What would you do if you woke up in an uninhabited island?

First Freak out and run around. Then I would look for water lol

What would you do if you saw a snake in your bed?

^^^ Scream like a girl and run!!! Smile

What would you do if you found a million dollars?

That is only £590527.94 though, buy my self a bungalow and live happily ever after lol!

Would you use a time machine to back in the past and change parts of your life your not happy with?

^^^

A million bucks doesn't go far in Silicon valley these days so I would use it to buy this building I like...

What would you do if you woke up in bed with a sore ass next to Mel Gibson?