Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?
Find the USB port on my body so I can learn everything I want in no time

....I guess I'll need a large USB to fulfill my thirst for knowledge... ;P

WWYD if you have found the way to communicate with the other "you"s in multiverses ?

Am I crazy if I say I already do? Learn how things worked out with different choices I made, I suppose.

WWYDI you found a way to escape to another multiverse that was identical to this one except you never made your biggest regret, and the you in it just died in a freak accident, and you could fill their place and no one in it would notice?

You would abandon everyone you know in this multiverse, but there would be identical copies of them in the other multiverse.

I wouldn't go there. Sounds really freaky, to be honest.

WWYD if you had a chance to date the latest scientific invention - a synthetic partner? He'd be made according to the qualities you look for in a partner, indistinguishable from humans, highly intelligent, capable of expressing all emotions and feeling sexual pleasure. He'd be designed to want you only - he'd never cheat on you or leave you. But he also wouldn't be human. He'd be a machine, a robot.

I'd figure someone in the Durable Sheathing Department screwed up.

WWYD if you ran out of Cheetos? [cheesy poofs]
I bid NO Trump!

Since I don't eat them, carry on with live as usual.

WWYD if you found out that you were switched at birth?

I would want to find out about my birth family, but I would stay in touch with the family that raised me.

WWYD if you if you woke up and were confronted with your future self waiting for you?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

There must be a reason that I came back for myself...I'll listen to "him" and follow my own advice.

WWYD if you can transform yourself into any kind of animals or plants ?

I think I'd have to be a super hero!

WWYD if you were picked to be on American Idol?

Probably decline it.

WWYD if you were offered a fortune to have your life turn into a reality TV show? You're guaranteed to get rich, even if the show only lasts for a season, but you will forfeit all privacy.

I would decline. there's no reason for people to see how boring my life is.

LOL

WWYD if you were asked to spy on someone?