Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do differently if you knew...
Tell people the truth when I know they needed to hear it.

That's it: I'd trust my own judgement more. Always. No more self-doubt.

Well, obviously...I would shoot anyone who got on My nerves.

And eat Moar Pie.

I'd cry more without shame or burden.

It would involve a lot more murdering and/or peeing on people

POFLGBT Wrote:Hi,

We are new to the forum, so if this has been asked before please forgive us. Considering people are quick to judge these days with almost no tolerance for something they don't understand, we have one question we hope people will participate in. Your answers are definitely important. They say something about us, our society, and the impact that people's behavior has on others.

Here's the question: "What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?"

Thanks for your participation!

Nothing. Other peoples judgments mattered for awhile when I was young, but I soon found out that my own severe judgments of self were more than sufficient, lol. *winks*

I would be able to express my feelings and my thoughts more frequently.

ddd Wrote:I would be able to express my feelings and my thoughts more frequently.

You manage to thank everyone a lot on here so I'm guessing you are a very thankful guy? :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:You manage to thank everyone a lot on here so I'm guessing you are a very thankful guy? :p

It wasn't me... It was the pink elephant!Elefant

So so many things, like dance to school (all 20+ miles to it), sing everything I'd otherwise say, and probably go outside naked once in a while - though everyone else would probably be naked as well unless they live somewhere cold. I might even, God forbid, get in a real non-platonic relationship! Big Grin

But then, I'd also have to change my goals in life since half of them are motivated by changing the way others judge others, oh well! However, life would probably be boring since no judgment might end up meaning that you aren't judged at all and so you'd have no idea how you can improve yourself. :/

I might be overthinking it a bit....