Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do differently if you knew...
I guess I'd explore my sexuality even earlier. And I'd study to become a pilot instead of Mathematician,LOL. Cool

Marky Wrote:You manage to thank everyone a lot on here so I'm guessing you are a very thankful guy? :p
he is Evil

LOL- yes Marky. Since the internet is no longer like it used to be and people have a much shorter attention span (especially when it comes to the web,) we're thankful people paused for a moment and took time out of their meaningful lives to read and answer our questions! The web is a combo of info overload and marketing madness- at the same time, almost everywhere you go. People have developed a "zero tolerance" mentality when it comes to the web.

So yes, we're very thankful when people respond to us Smile

I have two things I guess Id change:

1. Getting married, because its what str8 people do
2. Not having the balls to come out much earlier in life (I came out at 38 after 15 years of marriage)

ObW
X

Oh, and I hate screaming kids on aeroplanes, does that count Laugh2

POFLGBT Wrote:LOL- yes Marky. Since the internet is no longer like it used to be and people have a much shorter attention span (especially when it comes to the web,) we're thankful people paused for a moment and took time out of their meaningful lives to read and answer our questions! The web is a combo of info overload and marketing madness- at the same time, almost everywhere you go. People have developed a "zero tolerance" mentality when it comes to the web.

So yes, we're very thankful when people respond to us Smile

Hmmmm...I'm imagining one person typed that response, so I'd like to ask about the 'we' in your posts. How many of you get together and decide what to post here or reply? o you have a meeting first? -intrigued

The "we" is for who I'm representing. LOL- we don't all get together to post, but we all have access to posting under the POFLGBT name. I'm sorry for the confusion. I guess WE need to work on that!

POFLGBT Wrote:The "we" is for who I'm representing. LOL- we don't all get together to post, but we all have access to posting under the POFLGBT name. I'm sorry for the confusion. I guess WE need to work on that!

I ask because Bill and I are a 'we', but I make it clear that I'm posting usually. When Bill does he'll sign his name, which I do as well just to remind people it's me.
Each of you has an individual opinion and are individuals. I think it would be interesting if you each had your own profile here, so I could get to know the different people behind the monolithic 'we'.

cheers!

I would not have posted so much on my first day here.

Great idea, meninlove. I think WE will start doing that!

Thanks!

Daniel

POFLGBT Wrote:Great idea, meninlove. I think WE will start doing that!

Thanks!

Daniel

Cheers, Daniel! Big Grin You can call me Doug. When Bill posts, you'll know it. *winks*

PS I'm the one in the hat.