Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do differently if you knew...
I think I'd find a job where I don't need to stand for 12 hours a day so they didn't hurt as much as now haha.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I would throw away all my clothes and walk around completely naked.

I'd drink alcohol, smoke weed, and carry weapons on me in government buildings.

I'd masterbate in public when aroused.

I'd shit on street corners, and piss on police cars when nature called.

I'd eat with my hands, and burp and fart where I'd please.

I'd pick my nose and itch my privates when needed.

I'd pursue men I found attractive, regardless if I knew they were straight or gay, or beyond my level of physical attractiveness.

I'd laugh or cry, and say exactly what was on my mind, in the times usually deemed extremely inappropriate.

I'd go to stores or places of business, and take what I fancied without paying.

I'd overthrow the government, and change the laws that I saw unfair or double-standardish.

I'd delcare myself queen of the world and order full-body massages for everyone, for life!

I'm done..

There are a few people in my life that I have been unnecessarily mean and unfair. I would not do that again. One of the problems with the idea of what you would do differently now is that you only know that now because of the knowledge you've gained in life.

polfsky Wrote:I'd come out of the closet.
Hey Polfsky - I would encourage you to do it. The water's fine. And you're apparently in LaLa land where there are 1000's of examples - even in the entertainment industry.

Iceblink Wrote:There are a few people in my life that I have been unnecessarily mean and unfair. I would not do that again. One of the problems with the idea of what you would do differently now is that you only know that now because of the knowledge you've gained in life.

Its what makes us stronger though
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

meninlove Wrote:Cheers, Daniel! Big Grin You can call me Doug. When Bill posts, you'll know it. *winks*

PS I'm the one in the hat.
Glad you cleared that up - I was never sure.

Iceblink Wrote:There are a few people in my life that I have been unnecessarily mean and unfair. I would not do that again. One of the problems with the idea of what you would do differently now is that you only know that now because of the knowledge you've gained in life.
How very salient.

Dreamer, very detailed response! Sounds like me..

Daniel