Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if...
What would you do if the perfect looking guy in your eyes came up to and asked to have sex with you?
Keep in mind, I just mean the body. This question came to mind after looking at the Hugo Boss Material thread.

Well, if he's perfect looking and immediately wants to have sex, that makes me think he's the city-slutt, lol. So, I'd say no, just because I don't wanna catch anything... plus I've got a BF....

Yeah, looking is fine but having a soul mate is more important than sex with some good looking egotistical bastard, LOL.

I feel honoured to be in such virtuous company Wink

Well I'm gonna be the slutty sounding one and say I'd be in that bed before he's had a chance to finish what he was saying.

Then afterwards. if it turned out he was an arrogant prick... I'd tell him where to go Wink

I used to think i deffo would but then i remember in january this year this proper GORGEOUS piece of perfect asked me something along those lines...

And i said no. I've rued that decision ever since, yeah he gets around, but apparently he's terrific in bed. And i passed it up:frown::frown:

Sluts ftw!!

xxx

I got the perfect looking guy and we been together for 14 years :biggrin:

YES! There arnt many I would say no to, why not?

I already have my gorgeous guy who I love to pieces and who loves me back, so I would (reluctantly) have to say no. But if I'm honest, so far since I've been with my guy... everytime I see other guys one thought pops into my head... "good looking, but he's not Ian" :redface:

Smurlos Wrote:I already have my gorgeous guy who I love to pieces and who loves me back, so I would (reluctantly) have to say no. But if I'm honest, so far since I've been with my guy... everytime I see other guys one thought pops into my head... "good looking, but he's not Ian" :redface:

Haha, I dunno, but you're totally adorable.
And that's very sweet, thankfully, I've got
a guy of my own, and know exactly what
you mean. Smile