Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if you get a second chance...
I think I'm a little too young to be answering this question, I still have a lot more to experience and a lot more mistakes to make before wanting to start over. However, Would I do it all again? why not, I've not had a stereotypical perfect life, but I have enjoyed it so far. Perhaps I'd do a few things differently here and there.

I probably would, I already regret a lot in my life so far.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Beau Wrote:I would have overcome and disregarded my personal fears. In the end it was my fear that always held me back. From making friends to accepting my sexuality. I would have lived a completely different life.

:flirty-thank-you-sm

I have to agree with this quote. I believe that "fear" is the single greatest negative force in the universe. At my age, I have conquered most of my fears, but I sometimes wish that I had been able to do so at a younger age. At this point in my life, I try to inspire in those younger than me, the importance of living without fear.

Anonymous: Reminds me of something that happened years ago. I was having lunch with a friend and on the table was a bottle of Extra Virgin olive oil, I wondered out aloud: "I wonder what Extra Virgin" means? Quick as a flash she came back with: "It means you get a second chance"!

at 28 I can tell you once is enough. I've had, under the circumstances a good life so far. but it's like a ride at Disney. Once was enough for those too, lol. Plus if I'm gonna come back to the same petty violent, greedy race that we are, well, screw it

Mick

I'd redo the past 5 years and not have flunked outta collage

Second chance? I am who I am because of the turmoil that was and is my life, I like who I have become and being able to use my life's experiance's both negitive and positive for the best not only for myself but to those I mentor, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Idk, I'd like to do this differently and see another whole outcome. Smile I mean think of it this way, a small change in the past history can result in a HUGE change in this history.

=3 So it'd be a cool thing to see what kind of future I create for myself.

1:51:23 - 2:00:00

Having a second chance is rare. Treat it as a gift.