Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if you get a second chance...
It's hard to say...I'm still pretty young, and I haven't lived through any sort of experience in life. I guess not procrastinate in school?

I think I might have left my dad's earlier, I wouldn't have run away from the first person to ever have shown real interest in me.... but.... when I look at my life, I understand why I made the choices I did. I made damn good choices, and in many respects I tried my hardest, and I still am. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't made the decisions I did, and I like who I am today.

So why would I change anything?

I wouldn't change my life, but I would change someone else's.
My friend Fawna died summer of 2009 and it tore not only my life apart, but her mother's, her boyfriend's and so many other people's lives. I would have it that her uncle that got her drunk that night died instead, and that she could have kept living her life.

Otherwise, though I am presented with several challenges like struggling with school and finances, I'm still happy with where my life is going. I'm learning skills to overcome my depression and anxiety, I have a wonderful boyfriend, and I finally know what I want to do with my life (graphic and web design).

I would definitely avoid the difficult things, some of which actually made me better off down the road. Like megumidesu, too much of it was traumatic. So reliving my life would be a bad idea if I had that choice.

The only thing I would change is this: Instead of crying, I would have punched Jake Herbert in the throat after he told me that I smelled like cheetohs on my first day of kindergarten. I believe doing that would have changed the whole course of my life for the better.

I would probably end up asking for a third chance haha..

I would have overcome and disregarded my personal fears. In the end it was my fear that always held me back. From making friends to accepting my sexuality. I would have lived a completely different life.

Narh. Cos then I wouldn't be me. And there is no way to try change the past... So why not look to the future and burn all the money now so we don't have to do it later Smile

Beau Wrote:I would have overcome and disregarded my personal fears. In the end it was my fear that always held me back. From making friends to accepting my sexuality. I would have lived a completely different life.

This can all still happen!

Also if I got a 2nd chance I'd monopolize hemp for all of its general uses and then destroy money u.u