Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if...
In my imagination yes Evil_lol, in reality no.

Being a slut has nothing to do with it, I am the curious type If he is really sexy who am I to say no being single and out on the make. Even if it is like a hand shake nothing lost and it might be a great time. Ok I'm a slut!Rofl

I probably wouldnt however my hormones may choose otherwise. But no wouldnt do a slut... probably has all the STI's in the book:eek:

djsims2 Wrote:I probably wouldnt however my hormones may choose otherwise. But no wouldnt do a slut... probably has all the STI's in the book:eek:

The original question was:
What would you do if the perfect looking guy in your eyes came up to you and asked to have sex with you?
Keep in mind, I just mean the body. This question came to mind after looking at the Hugo Boss Material thread.

If the guy had such a body, he couldn't have the STIs you're talking about. He'd be pure and virginal, don't you think?
I think Xrimo's question was more about romantic musing than lusty desire, but I may be wrong. I guess when we read the question, we all pictured something utterly desirable in terms of bodies. Actually, I think I would be hard pressed to say what type of body would turn me on and would be the perfect body, because what I find perfect in terms of bodies, I also often find slightly cold. Note also that if that guy were to appear and ask to have sex with us, it would mean that somehow he fancies our bodies too. So it would probably not be such a bad match.
But, I know that, as far as I'm concerned, I'm more into knowing a person's personality than into having sex for their bodies. It's more a question of a mingling of souls.

sluts ftw Tongue

id have to say i would say yes..........in my eyes its ok aslong as u use protection ha

but then again if its only the body where lookin at id probably say no......im sucker for a nice face lol....but then again theres always the paper bag lol jks

princealbertofb Wrote:... It's more a question of a mingling of souls.
You say the nicest things 1luvu

djsims2 Wrote:I probably wouldnt however my hormones may choose otherwise. But no wouldnt do a slut... probably has all the STI's in the book:eek:

I wouldnt do a slut either i was told that a slut is a single lonley ugly twat whereas a slag is single looking and Gay :p

Now that could be a different game altogether... couldnt it?

Meh, its company.. :-P^^