Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if...
lol Can i just say CRINGE at the two of you. It's sweet, i'll give you that. Okay actually it's adorable but still... :tongue::tongue::tongue:

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:lol Can i just say CRINGE at the two of you. It's sweet, i'll give you that. Okay actually it's adorable but still... :tongue::tongue::tongue:

xxx

Cringe all you like, it doesn't bother us :redface: teeehee! xx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:lol Can i just say CRINGE at the two of you. It's sweet, i'll give you that. Okay actually it's adorable but still... :tongue::tongue::tongue:

xxx

Smurlos Wrote:Cringe all you like, it doesn't bother us :redface: teeehee! xx

XyxthumbsLaugh1

To be honest i agree with wouldi here :tongue: If there is a good opportunity grab it and enjoy yourself! However for me it takes more than a 'hello' and 'want to have sex with you' and dashing looks, i need to click even for something casual... For something more serious then personality is a major factor and then of course looks.

It is really strange though how radically changes your taste in men over the years! what i like now didnt exactly like 2 years ago.

spotysocks Wrote:... It is really strange though how radically changes your taste in men over the years! what i like now didnt exactly like 2 years ago.
Surely you're not becoming less fussy Rolleyes Wink

A nice voice would go a long way towards attracting my attention. Talker

Oh my! Did I really just say that out loud :redface: Laugh1 :redface:

maybe if i was a slut
and didn't already have an amazing bf.
Wink

marshlander Wrote:A nice voice would go a long way towards attracting my attention. Talker

Oh my! Did I really just say that out loud :redface: Laugh1 :redface:

Glad you find mine so masculine, then...... hrumphhhhhhhhhh:::Laugh

Quite honestly, I'd wonder what this PERFECT looking guy wanted out of MOI????

princealbertofb Wrote:Quite honestly, I'd wonder what this PERFECT looking guy wanted out of MOI????

i Wonder if that is going to be a 'i love you - i love you more - no i love you more - no i do!' thing Rolleyes lol

However, i dont believe you have the name Prince Albert for nothing Wink

You know thinking about it i don't think saying yes would be slutty at all, it's not like YOU went and asked HIM for sex.

Really i only think it's slutty if you go looking for it (he says to make himself feel better about the fact that while he doesn't go looking for meaningless action it tends to find him rather a lot...)

xxx