Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if...
spotysocks Wrote:i Wonder if that is going to be a 'i love you - i love you more - no i love you more - no i do!' thing Rolleyes lol

However, i dont believe you have the name Prince Albert for nothing Wink

In fact, if that very unlikely occasion arose, I'd probably say no... I have Marsh and he's all I need for the moment. I like eye candy as much as anybody else, but who's to say that because he had a good body he'd know how to use it? Wink

sox-and-the-city Wrote:You know thinking about it i don't think saying yes would be slutty at all, it's not like YOU went and asked HIM for sex.

Really i only think it's slutty if you go looking for it (he says to make himself feel better about the fact that while he doesn't go looking for meaningless action it tends to find him rather a lot...)

xxx

It's the attraction of the Purple hair, SOX, isn't it? Confusedmile:

To be perfectly honest it may well be. The only thing anybody ever says is 'oh, i love your hair'. It's so unoriginal, i mean, i SURELY can't be the only person with purple curls ever, right??

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:To be perfectly honest it may well be. The only thing anybody ever says is 'oh, i love your hair'. It's so unoriginal, i mean, i SURELY can't be the only person with purple curls ever, right??

xxx

Oh, but it's definitely sooooo YOU!!! :biggrin:

Thanks, i guess... :redface:

xxx

I would say 'Oh baby; bring it on! :biggrin:' LOL nar, I'd most likely say 'Get stuffed you sl*g' Wink

Bob

Depends if the guy can walk the walk. If he can make me melt then id have to say "Grab your coat you pulled" Wink

So mikey when are you gonna say this?! -winx Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'll admit I'd be tempted but at the same time I'd think to myself, he's a bit too easy. There'd be no chase which would take the fun out of it plus God knows what diseases he has if he is that easy.

I'd rather be safe with a guy that's not as good looking who I click with and has a nice personality...

spongebob90 Wrote:I'll admit I'd be tempted but at the same time I'd think to myself, he's a bit too easy. There'd be no chase which would take the fun out of it plus God knows what diseases he has if he is that easy.

I'd rather be safe with a guy that's not as good looking who I click with and has a nice personality...

Good luck with finding such a man, then Spongebob90!
Confusedmile:

deleted