Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do ?
I'm young, Made many mistakes, but no regrets made me who I am today ^_______^ more mistakes to come? bring em on >.<

i would go back and erase harsh words said to good friends in arguements , thankfully still friends though so not that bad after all Confusedmile:

Yes, if anyone knows William Ormerod who came from New Zealand and lived in Harlow around 1980 I would love to apologise personally to him for rushing off to a rehearsal when he came over unannounced one evening. I hardly knew the man, but he was so kind to help me mend my car. Sadly, I lost his address and telephone number when I moved. I would like to buy him a drink and say thank you.

marshlander Wrote:Yes, if anyone knows William Ormerod who came from New Zealand and lived in Harlow around 1980 I would love to apologise personally to him for rushing off to a rehearsal when he came over unannounced one evening. I hardly knew the man, but he was so kind to help me mend my car. Sadly, I lost his address and telephone number when I moved. I would like to buy him a drink and say thank you.

wouldn,t it be something if he answered :eek:

snoopy Wrote:wouldn,t it be something if he answered :eek:
It would be amazing.

Several years ago I tried to track down the junior school teacher who first recognised my interest in music (he was also my first crush, but that's a different story Wink). I wanted to thank him for what he started and present him with the awful evidence. Sadly it seems he died ten years before I got there. He was only about ten or fifteen years older than me :frown:

marshlander Wrote:It would be amazing.

Several years ago I tried to track down the junior school teacher who first recognised my interest in music (he was also my first crush, but that's a different story Wink). I wanted to thank him for what he started and present him with the awful evidence. Sadly it seems he died ten years before I got there. He was only about ten or fifteen years older than me :frown:

thats sad Cry

Go back and do things over again? No way!
What's past is past. We should only think of what we can do starting from now.

Hello. Im new to this forum. i would stop doubting myself. I would do it all without any reservations

I know exactly what I would do.

I would go back and change the way I reacted to Jesse, the first guy I ever fooled around with. I was young and I freaked out, and I've felt bad about it for a long time. If I could change one thing I'd change that.
Richard