Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you like to eat next?
Beaux Wrote:Me too, except for oxys.
~Beaux

I ended up getting Tylenol 3 with Codeine.

Emiliano Wrote:I ended up getting Tylenol 3 with Codeine.

Although, beyond treating the symptoms, the better thing to do would be to adress what's causing them.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Although, beyond treating the symptoms, the better thing to do would be to adress what's causing them.

I also got amoxclav and ciprodex otic suspension, dad

Emiliano Wrote:ciprodex otic suspension, dad

Ciprofloxacin rocks. Just saying. Lord knows that bugs will have a really hard time dealing with anything that packs a 3-carbon cycle. That is some rare shizzle.

The corticoid in there will help more than the pain killers. Having those will adress the pain for a few hours but will do little else to adress the inflammation that is causing it, that's why I felt necessary to speak, eh?

(Ha, as if I had the patience for fatherhood or anything like it)
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Emiliano Wrote:I ended up getting Tylenol 3 with Codeine.

If my doctor tried that shit with me, I would find another doctor.
~Beaux

Insertnamehere Wrote:Ciprofloxacin rocks. Just saying. Lord knows that bugs will have a really hard time dealing with anything that packs a 3-carbon cycle. That is some rare shizzle.

The corticoid in there will help more than the pain killers. Having those will adress the pain for a few hours but will do little else to adress the inflammation that is causing it, that's why I felt necessary to speak, eh?

(Ha, as if I had the patience for fatherhood or anything like it)

You just told me more about that medication than my doctor did. That makes me feel good about it. I can't do another day of staying home from work... I don't know what to do with myself today :/

And to keep it on topic I want arroz caldo:
[Image: arrozcaldo3.jpg]

And I think I'm going to get it because my mom is coming over later and she likes to medicate with food.

Beaux Wrote:If my doctor tried that shit with me, I would find another doctor.
~Beaux

Haha, I might not be in as much pain as you. It's just an ear infection that I've got. I also don't have any tolerance for opiates I guess. I took two of those last night and I felt warm and fuzzy... But I was waking up every hour it felt like.

Emiliano Wrote:Haha, I might not be in as much pain as you. It's just an ear infection that I've got. I also don't have any tolerance for opiates I guess. I took two of those last night and I felt warm and fuzzy... But I was waking up every hour it felt like.

Lol Well, yes, that does make a difference. I am just leaving my doctor's office now. I am jealously possessive of my month-long stash of oxys, though it is actually the fyntenyl that I ~HAVE~ to have! Undecided
~Beaux

Tylenol 3 SUCKS. If the doctor is about to prescribe a pain killer I just tell them up front that it does nothing for me.

Both codeine and amoxycillin with clavulanic acid toss my stomach around, though you will probably be ble o deal with it if you eat carefully and take the pills as directed. Good luck.
I bid NO Trump!

As for foodly things, I can't get over craving the smoked salmon [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] was after. I have to buy it in small quantities lest I eat it all at once.
I bid NO Trump!