Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your dream job be?
All I want to do is emigrate to a picturesque Nordic nation with a snowy climate and open a Hong Kong-style bakery. Then I'll write novels and short story anthologies on the side. o_o I know it's a really ridiculous fantasy.

What I'll probably end up doing is teaching, or law, or maybe IT.

I want to design some kind of technology, anything from smartphones to the next space station. either that or a professional athlete in basketball or american football.

X-man. if not that than an author. i love fiction writing, its my passion.

I've always loved drawing and painting so being an artist would suit me fine. Thumbgrin

If only I was better at it. Cry

I don't know really... My only dream is to be one day happy and at peace lol'd Xyxthumbs
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

manga or comic book writer, blacksmith, gunsmith or a game art desighner

I would like to run my own business. I previously did for a few years as a side job but eventually quit as it was interfering with my full time job.

I would either like:

Run a small shop selling handmade gift baskets and handcrafts. With a little diner/cafe.

or

Run a small business selling freshly made healthy and quick meals for 9am to 5pm people. Deliver straight to your office.

Somewhere in the medical community....i mean all this school i have to ue it somehow....not sure if i want to be in a lab or a hospital yet though

I would like to be a writer. I LOVE to read and literature is a great passion of mine, but since it's a tough (and mostly low-paying) field, I've just made it a free-lance thing. I hope to one day get something published. For real... to write and to be heard! Such a dream! <3

composer, pianist, flautist or being in an orchestra, being in a band, writer, screenwriter,director, train driver.... i'm greedyEvilgrinblack