Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your dream job be?
...being a house-husband to a well paid husband (yea. yea. yea. I know those days...! and I'm getting older and older).

I wanted to become a full blown professional martial artist, though this dream is defo out of reach i will still practice my MA. I also wanted to be a fittness instructor, got the qualifications but once again is beyond me now due to my ankles... fecking things

so new dream is to now set up my own business which is family and friend run. Sick of co-operate companies using and abusing my family and friends.

but alas, in order to do so, i need a euro millions win! COME ON NUMBERS ive been waiting, i keep sending my address and they arent send me the money!

I'd love to run a pet shop specifically a reptile shop I already do educational shows with my reptiles and would love to be able to teach people they are not cold blooded beasts but affectionate animals that enjoy human contact as much as a dog or cat

But I'm also going to school for nursing haha

I have a pretty good job at the moment, and Im lucky enough to travel the world on assignment. The hard part is that while my company is very supportive of same sex relationships (he gets all the same benefits as everyone else) and they fly him out to see me on regular basis, some of the places I work are not so forward thinking. Last few years Ive mainly been in Sub-Saharan Africa, where equality for the LGBT community is non existent and downright dangerous in most cases.

My dream job would be to run a boutique hotel that caters to the gay community. Beach, year round sunshine, remote enough not to incur the wrath of the locals if they don't support LGBT rights, but close enough to make it easy to get into town.

We can all dream Confusedmiley-eating-icecr

ObW
x

A writer for Marvel comics. I love me some X-men :biggrin:

Dream job would have to be a West End performer! If not a film editor/special effects editor.

Work on the railroad. Oh wait I'm already doing That. Guess I succeeded in this area.

Wildlife biologist for wolves

erotica book shop owner... oh wait. i am that!

Magic indian who lived in a huge beautiful greehnouse with the dogs and cats where any living thing could come by and be healed, comforted and laughing. I wanna work for the universe.
(I mean I already did, we just didn't have a greenhouse and I'm looking for it now)