Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your dream job be?
olivewreath Wrote:my dream job is to be a top chef and having my own restaurant and other businesses!

I hope your dream job comes true. Smile

Blue Wrote:I think I have my dream job, The contract I was hoping for went through - I got it, I also got the loan I needed to buy more equipment, and, I will be hiring a driver this coming week and, finalizing my LLC, getting the logos on the trucks and all right after new years. We have to roll the 5th for loads 1 and 2 on the contract so, I have to have everything in place by then.

It might be a struggle for a while but, I own the company, the trucks, the authority, all of it, it's MINE. :biggrin:

You know there is something to be said for being a slightly camp gay man owning a company in a traditionally macho industry. Smile

congrats, Blue! I hope the next year will be successful for you. I know a lot about being on top and being pushed from the throne by the crisis.

most writers or artists a a bit eccentric to begin with...

writers are observationists... I would give anything to just be oblivious.

which great writers have not gone mad, or drank themselves to death, or overestimated their own brilliance

Hemingway, Virginia Woolf, Steinbeck, Dostoyevsky

great topic, great discussion

olive if you can cook... dude you will always have a job

when I was in high school, my best friend, the first guy I ever came out to

I was always very studious in business classes. the only class he was interested in was cooking.

years afterward, he wound up being a sous chef and training an entire staff of cooks. he knew what he was good at and he did it.

me, on the other hand... I couldn't cook if my life depended on it. that is why I depend on people like my buddy...

or I would quite probably starve.

the amount of food that comes out of a five star restaurant and goes to waste is stunning...

thank the Good Lord it kept me alive, lol

I've been blessed to have met some incredible people.

Easy. My dream job would be working as a computer animator for a company like Animal Logic. If anyone doesn't know they are a big Australian animation and movie visual effects company. They made Happy Feet and The Guardians of Gahoole. They have also done visual effects for countless live action films.

Headscratchas a Kid I wanted to be a professional footballer playing for Sheffield Wednesday '' you can stop laughing now if you want '' anyway that didn't happen.

So in the real world in a couple of years maybe office manager Evil_lol

Dream job: Harvard Faculty of Medicine Dean or something, with my own research lab and no teaching. If I could program I might not mind being a software genius billionaire either. I am looking for custom software for a medical practice and it costs more than medical school to buy it. Those guys must be bringing in piles of money and nobody gets them sick. I must be in the wrong field.