Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever happened to Zac Efron...
All the pics I see posted on here about hot men are of tall, giant models. Which gets me jealous because my height is only 172 cm... 5.7 Ft.
Hence, I always look up to Zac Efron since he manages to keep a sexy body and he is close to my height, 173... 5.8 Ft.
Although I know he doesn't pass for a model height, I love his face and body. To me, he is one of the sexiest men on earth. Though, I have always wondered if there were other *Models* who are as tall as Zac Efron. Average height men diserve to be in the modeling world. LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I agree Zac is pretty hot.

You are right we do need more shorter guys in the modelling world, and remember good things can come in small packages. Wink

There does seem to be some kind of modeling law that puts all models around 6'-6'2".

That seems to be some kind of ideal height, and I assume it makes photo shoots one size fits all.

Yes, maybe, but it's not as if you can actually tell the height of a model from just a picture (at least not unless they are standing next to someone shorter....)

Wolfpack Wrote:I agree Zac is pretty hot.

You are right we do need more shorter guys in the modelling world, and remember good things can come in small packages. Wink

Don't judge the book by its cover... U never know if zac efron had a small package! Haha

Borg69 Wrote:There does seem to be some kind of modeling law that puts all models around 6'-6'2".

That seems to be some kind of ideal height, and I assume it makes photo shoots one size fits all.

That makes sense. But the law can't stop me from dreaming now, can it?

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, maybe, but it's not as if you can actually tell the height of a model from just a picture (at least not unless they are standing next to someone shorter....)

Yea, Like that wolf guy in twilight... Jacob! I never realized how short he was until he stood next to giant edward ! Lol

There you go, it takes all sorts.