Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Ur Top Gay Themed Movie List !? :P

Because browncoats are loyal like that, if you don’t get that reference A) goggle is your friend B) You fail a being awesome.

Because we in the leafs nation are loyal like that and hockey makes everything 50% more awesome.

This show has fashion, color and tall, sexy voiced robots. It should be gay. I love it.Cool

It hits theatres tomorrow.

I was shocked at how good "I Love You Phillip Morris" was. I didn't think it would be that good.

KnightShade Wrote:This show has fashion, color and tall, sexy voiced robots. It should be gay. I love it.Cool

Um . . . ok, then.

Sebastian
with Hampus Bjoerck

REdwoods

Poltergay

Lack of Shelter in this thread is disappointing.

Also, Were the World Mine is great.

Beautiful thing. Love it, classic, great music, lovable story, soft and romantic.

Shelter's quite good, you're right... There are other issues there as well.

KnightShade Wrote:This is the link to the movie trailer for "Trick":

And btw, how are you guys posting the videos directly on your comments? That's cool!

Go to the Go Advanced posting page by clicking the button and add the code (here 9oCl2t9pn_0 in between the two YouTube code and you're away... Note there are no spaces at all in the whole coding but I added them here for clarity.
[ YOUTUBE ] (code no spaces) [ / YOUTUBE ]

Because we in the leafs nation are loyal like that and hockey makes everything 50% more awesome.[/QUOTE]

I love Breakfast with Scott. Even though I don't play hockey, the storyline is just wonderful.