Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats You Fav Gay BAR!!!
LOL i know it may be a bit nosey and all that but i would like to know what people think witch gay bars the best lol :confused:
Invasion

Well I've only been to one... so that has to be my fave lol... the G-A-Y bar.

lol r right cool thanks for tellin me Smile Rolleyes

Would Mollymogs in Charing X Road count as one? Got taken there two years ago. Seems to be always packed.

R Right Wicked lol thanks 4 tellin me

lov samule xoxo:tongue:

Hmm have only been to local ones really. Well I say ones... one haha. I went to Nightingales in Birmingham... not really my scene to be honest. It all seemed really camped up and such... I'd just like to meet a guy, go for a drink, chat, if you're gonna go to a club, it has to have indie and rock music and such ya know? If there were a gay rock/indie club (there are a couple locally that are 'gay friendly' i.e. full of them :biggrinSmile then fair enough. Now we're talking!

One I went to was called Mayhem which is a great night out. Too many purple haze shots is baaaad! We umm almost got arrested for arsen last time as we missed the last train home so we made a lil fire to keep warm on the beach and a mr.policeman officer came over to tell us off. Whoops.

Apart from those I've never been to a proper gay bar or club *sigh*

Hmm.. tough one, club wise it's between Nightingale or DV8 in Brum.
As far as 'bars' go.. Has to be Glamourous Show Bar , again in Brum.

I HATE the whole gay scene and plan on avoiding gay bars :-]!

The Retro Bar, just off the Strand in London (near Charing Cross Station).
It is just like a nice old fashioned comfortable pub.
Not at all pretentious and lovely staff.

Smurlos Wrote:Hmm have only been to local ones really. Well I say ones... one haha. I went to Nightingales in Birmingham... not really my scene to be honest. It all seemed really camped up and such... I'd just like to meet a guy, go for a drink, chat, if you're gonna go to a club, it has to have indie and rock music and such ya know? If there were a gay rock/indie club (there are a couple locally that are 'gay friendly' i.e. full of them
if ever you find such a club, let me know. Smile