Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only straight person here?
Am I the only straight person here?

Merging Wrote:Ask because I haven't seen anyone else with the straight but gay friendly in their description so I was just curious if there were any other straight guys on here.

Oh and I am very much enjoying this forum very nice and entertaining people here Smile

Nobody is perfect .... :biggrin:

Well, hello, Merging, Welcome to GaySpeak. I know it may seem strange that there aren't more straight people here, but in a way, that's probably just as well. Some straights think they can come onto the site and just abuse other people, without even really knowing them, so I suppose it's maybe better that there aren't more; I'm sure straight people could learn a lot about their fellow men, brothers, uncles, sisters, fathers etc... if they were to join and ask polite questions. We aim to give truthful (if funny) answers. So, Merging, what brought you to the site?

fenris Wrote:Am I the only straight person here?

Nobody is perfect .... :biggrin:

lol Fenris I must admit you have some of the best posts :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, hello, Merging, Welcome to GaySpeak. I know it may seem strange that there aren't more straight people here, but in a way, that's probably just as well. Some straights think they can come onto the site and just abuse other people, without even really knowing them, so I suppose it's maybe better that there aren't more; I'm sure straight people could learn a lot about their fellow men, brothers, uncles, sisters, fathers etc... if they were to join and ask polite questions. We aim to give truthful (if funny) answers. So, Merging, what brought you to the site?

Oh trust me I am well aware of the homophobic straights I get into arguments with them all the time :biggrin: I knew there wouldn't be a lot of straight people but I figured 1 or 2 more would be here.Not that I care much I was just curious is all and to answer what brought me here I was just surfing the web and said "hey this place looks interesting!" haha

Ok then ,if it's just interesting to you, that's fair enough. Welcome onboard, you can give us a straight opinion, then... Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Ok then ,if it's just interesting to you, that's fair enough. Welcome onboard, you can give us a straight opinion, then... Confusedmile:

haha well I seem to have a lot in common with everyone here except that I am a heterosexual :biggrin: