Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats better 1 on 1 or group sex?
see thats waht a would imagin it to be like aswell

*one can only dream*

I'm to much of a "i prefer hugs and kisses" person, so I've only ever had 1 on 1, but cuz of my personality 1 on 1 sex x x

I rather a single person Tongue

see i needty disagree.... av alwaiis wanted like a mojour amount of people-some :L lol a joos think it wood be amazin

mr_21 Wrote:OFF TOPIC

Is everyone or nearly everyone under 18 on here?

I am feeling a bit pervy registering now as everyone seems under 18 and it makes me a little uncomfortable.

To answer this question, there are plenty of members over 18, they just aren't on at the moment, :tongue:

To answer the topic question, I can't say, I haven't experienced either. Though I have fantisizied about threesomes... :redface: , but I imagine I would be way more comfortable with 1 on 1 with some I love.

I haven't really had enough group sex to make a decision but the one instance where I had a threesome was pretty hot.

heres the million dollar question....embdy ever had more than a 3 some.....

mr_21 Wrote:... OFF TOPIC

Is everyone or nearly everyone under 18 on here?

I am feeling a bit pervy registering now as everyone seems under 18 and it makes me a little uncomfortable.

mr_21 Wrote:I understand what your saying fully.

Just be nice to see some people in there 20's on here.

That old? Eeek! :redface:

[COLOR="Purple"]During uni in the 80s one found themselves in all sorts of situations... Was never into the group sex but had many oportunities...

I was really into this guy one summer and he was kinda experimenting and all... We were experimenting one nite Wink and my roomie (a female) quietly pushed open the bedroom door and joined us. He was bi (yeah, right) so I thought he would be all into it... About 15 mins later she got really bored and slipped off.

I think sex with multiple people takes a special type without prejudice and such...[/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:That old? Eeek! :redface:

No, it not old.

At first it seemed everyone was very young.

And as i think you have to be careful when chatting to anyone under age.

Althou so far everyone seems great. I just like to be cautious.