Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyone up to for Xmas?
Whats everyone up to for Xmas?

Simple nuff question

Well I'm either going to be home alone most of they day or go get drunk with my friends which I very may well do. Mum is working and all of my three brothers have girlfriends and are doing stuff with them and there families. We are having Xmas dinner tho.
I think we having barbecue dinner Barbecue-flip
Note to self: Don't get too pissed u.u

Happy holidays everyone Big Grin Rudolf

Also have the smilies been updated? Black-hunk-wave

I'll be working Xmas Eve, Xmas and Boxing day, probably have a few drinks and dinner with a couple of mates and family but won't make a big deal of it until Friday when most of us have the day off.

I was informed that I was recruited to cook Christmas day.

Flank steak has been asked for. Problem is there was only two people who knew how to make it. One of them are dead, the other is me. So guess who is cooking for Christmas. Think elven name, snarky, ill tempered....

I had hoped to just spend it doing nothing...

Eating and drinking, mostly.

I'll be spending the day mostly with my mom, and then will probably meet up with some friends and give them gifts. I *love* shopping for others.. and I kinda went crazy this year, so despite my debt, I'm kinda excited :p. So yeah.. eat.. drink.. socialize. Should be a good day.

Beach... and of course mostly about eating and gaining weight. lol

i've spent most of today helpign my partner cook, and he still has things to prepare tomorow and christmas.

Way too much food hehe

i am go to my mum hous for cristmas. and my 2sisters very nice. and my nana. i fell bad becase kayley who i live with .it not got nnice family for cristmas. sso her at home with staff just.i go to my house for aabit for kayley and that. becase it is very sad her alone.i wish her. i am lucky very nice fsmily.

I'll have a quiet day at home. Might catch a movie with friends in the evening. Kids are at grandma's with the future ex. I'm looking forward to New Years though since I'll be with my kids at my parent's house.

I'll be celebrating three times! Once with mom, her parents and my two younger brothers. Once with dad, his parents and my younger brothers. Then, for the last time, with my closest friends. We're having a secret santa thingy! c: