Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyone up to for Xmas?
we're celebrating in vegas

Probably eat a lot in the morning and evening with family. Then drink a lot at night with friends.

I have to work a 24hr shift starting at 07:00 for the second year in a row. But as i am single, and have no children, i don't mind.

Spending Christmas with my family. Smile

we have family over in the morning to open presents then when all the other cousins/cousins SO/ extended family comes over I grab a plate and hide out in my room.

visiting inlaws in Boise ID.

i'll be working both christmas eve and day. retail. ugh. like gag me with a spoon. if there is any bane to a cashier it is this holiday. Long lines, several rushing cold blooded customers and unhappy children. I cant wait till its over. i probably wont be getting any gifts either. but my work will be having a party on chirstmas day. lots of food in the break room. so theres still room for christmas cheer. I may get myself a can of beer for the first time and give it a good chug. its the holidays and i never do anything interesting. maybe i'll make it different this year.

Probably like this . . .

Eating chocolate, that is! :biggrin:

Hi Smile
Is there anyone else who celebrates on 24th? Fenris maybe? We exchange gifts after dinner on 24th. We have national holidays from 24th till 26th and we usually visit our families during those two following days.

Merry Christmas Smile

Erm... Ignoring it as best as I can!

I find the whole Christianity milarky a bit far-fetched. In fact I'm new to and getting more interested in Wicca, which seems to be an ethical way to live your life.

Problem is, you can't get away from it. The T.V. will be wall-to-wall Dickens or Rogers and Hamerstein... please god don't show the Sound of Music!!!

I might find a radio station with a phone in - I love a good row! lol

Mostly I'll be painting the Royal Arms of the Tuders on to a wooden panel in acrylics and using gold leaf. That should keep me occupied.

I've been paid up for all my commissions by all my clients and that should keep Bitch-Cat in knicker elastic over the holidays... that reminds me, I need to buy cat litter.

Oh how I wish I could take a tablet and wake up on January 2nd!