Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyone up to for Xmas?
^^

Nick9 Wrote:Hi Smile
Is there anyone else who celebrates on 24th? Fenris maybe? We exchange gifts after dinner on 24th. We have national holidays from 24th till 26th and we usually visit our families during those two following days.

Merry Christmas Smile

I celebrated on 21... but my man is here for the days till 02.01.
I´m very happy this year ... no family Wink ... his parents are in a health care after my man´s father was in Coma for a few weeks. His father has to learn to walk again ....

I wish you merry christmas ... have a few nice days Smile

I had to work late Christmas eve (dealines!), so I missed the annual viewing of Oliver but my mum and brother enjoyed it without me, boohoo! Big Grin Christmas morning with my mum, sister and brother... we never get too old for our present opening ritual! We then went to other family members' for the dinner, which was lovely. A loss in the family makes a new routine a good idea sometimes. We kept the memory near though. Other people also were not present this year, now unwelcome.... what a year it has been, like something out a soap! My brother then visited his housemate, because he's good like that Big Grin Me and mum came too. We returned, and I had a good catch up with my sister, as I had not seen her in some time. Later, we all had a drink, talk, dance... lovely! A brilliant day.

My Christmas was wonderful. My BF and I met during Christmastime, so it's a special time for us. Plus Christmas is my favorite time of year, and NYC is the best place to spend it (except maybe for Germany).
I recieved fabulous gifts, from: Gucci, Neiman Marcus and more. I saw three versions of the Nutcracker ballet (The Yorkville Nutcracker, the ABT version, and the famous Balanchine Lincoln center version).
Also this year they had three Christmas-themed Broadway shows I saw, "A Christmas Story the Musical"-blah only for CS die-hards, "Elf"-fun, and " How the Grinch Stole Christmas the Musica"- good but too child-oriented.