Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats more important to you?
H. Understanding

Understanding, combined with a good heart can lead to many of the good traits listed and many more.
Understanding combined with a bad heart, likewise, can lead to terrible things. It's a very powerful trait to have.(Metaphorical heart, obviously, emotions originate in the brain.)

Why have you listed those negative traits? Would be interesting if someone was to pick one I guess.

C. Loyalty.

I believe C would give me A and C. How can you be loyal but still lie?

B. Honesty

actually C. Honesty is the key to a relationship, but if you're just shity in a relationship and still is honest, it's still bad. I'd like one who felt the same way as I did.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I. Abuse

I like being abused, so much so I went through more than one such relationships....Rolleyes

Seriously, being abused is the one thing that immediately packs my bag for leaving. Now I did give Vince a second shot - my bad, no other person got a second chance on that.

I put up with cheating, lying, dishonesty, insincerity, disloyalty, stupidity, lack of sex and all of those other negatives with mates.... the abuse thing is my hard no, "this ain't going to work" issue on your long list.

For me is definitly C, loyalty...

But it's not always easy, because when you're really loyal sometimes you feel lonely... Why? When for example is to support someone, you may not be understood, even by your best friends. In this world, it's more easy to pretend no having opinion or seeing nothing...

To be loyal, you have to be courageous, but finally you're ok with yourself and it's the most important to my mind. So when you're loyal, you're never wrong and you don't hurt anybody

G. Knowledge- All of the others are dependent on knowledge. It is impossible to be truthful or to know a "truth" without knowledge. Knowledge leads to honesty and compassion just as ignorance leads to most of the negative words on the list. One cannot be understanding without having some knowledge of the person or subject. And sex? Let's be honest. Sex is 99% mental and the best partners are knowledgeable of their partner's needs and desires as well as how to achieve them. Knowledge erases cultural and political divides. It opens the door to understanding and compassion. It is, in the final analysis, the building block of our humanity itself and may one day lead to our destruction...or our salvation.

You're right Lalo.

C. without a doubt C. For me it covers A and B, because to be truly loyal you must be honest and speak truth.

G. Knowledge