Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the nicest thing ever said/given to you?
Thought I wouls start a general, positive thread here.....

Mine was something very simple, but a very very nice gift..... a photo frame with pictures of all my time with my BF..... from the first day to the current day.... 4 years on!

xx

Nice idea, but SO difficult to single out any one thing. I'd have to cheat and make a list. Things said would include:
  • "Dadda" (first time my eldest attached a name/title to me - he's 34 now, so he may not remember)
  • "Je t'aime" (as mentioned pretty much daily by my dear princealbertofb) and
  • "Awesome!" (response from a musician friend I hold in high regard to the first song in an ongoing solo song-cycle project, which one day I may get round to finishing)

As for nicest things ever given:
  • sanctuary (by my father) and
  • a tiny, almost perfect hagstone (which I still wear nearly twenty years after one of the children found it on a local beach after spending days looking for one for me).

marshlander Wrote:Nice idea, but SO difficult to single out any one thing. I'd have to cheat and make a list. Things said would include:
  • "Dadda" (first time my eldest attached a name/title to me - he's 34 now, so he may not remember)
  • "Je t'aime" (as mentioned pretty much daily by my dear princealbertofb) and
  • "Awesome!" (response from a musician friend I hold in high regard to the first song in an ongoing solo song-cycle project, which one day I may get round to finishing)

As for nicest things ever given:
  • sanctuary (by my father) and
  • a tiny, almost perfect hagstone (which I still wear nearly twenty years after one of the children found it on a local beach after spending days looking for one for me).

Thats so nice........ Thanks Marsh..... anyone else got anything?

I recently just started my relationship its long distance but were making do . He signed onto MSN and said " hey my man how are you today " Its not as good as some of yours but it meant alot to me.

Thats lovely, had something similar, and feels so so good! xKnuddel

He has been really sweet lately i think he knows that im coming for a surprise visit at the end of the month.Cool

Where is your long distance partner living, Curt? I mean, how far from you?

Hes about 14 hours driving and two hours by flight. I live in the interior of British Colombia and he lives on the coast.

I met a guy here and we just understand each other more so than anyone I have ever connected with before in my life. I can finish his sentences as he can finish mine So I can't define the one nicest thing he said to me it's the way we found common ground and are learning to know each other. Sometimes the best words are the ones you don't say.

If only you know what i was thinking moments ago ... that post really really helped me get what i needed to get over what was pissing me off for last two hours ... now i feel really guilty about all the sweets i consumed tonight.