Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the nicest thing ever said/given to you?
Well if you have to go through all that i guess its worht the effort. I personally my guy is worth the effort so i have no problem with it.

Just to give you hope for your future. The nicest thing some one said to me recently ( I'm 68 years young) "OMG you have the body of a teen ager" my new boy friend said, with a sparkle in his eye. just before 6 hours of the best SEX I have ever had. :redface:Cool

curt-88 Wrote:Well if you have to go through all that i guess its worht the effort. I personally my guy is worth the effort so i have no problem with it.
Not so much something I go through as something I do and yes, he is worth all of it and more. It's just nice when there are no delays on the way Confusedmile:

yar Wrote:Just to give you hope for your future ... 6 hours of the best SEX I have ever had. :redface:Cool
Go Ray!!!
Whew Flamingdevil Yelclap Cheerleader2

is it for very nice thing peple said to you. do you have a boyfrind ray

Well where i currently am living theres not much of a selection for guys so i had to take some chances ... i wasnt aware i would win the lottery Tongue

[COLOR="Purple"]Such nice stories of love (and more) here.... great thread essexladuk Remybussi

The most recent wonderful thing said to me was by my (twin) mate... year old relationship, long distance, etc... After one of his "gone insane moments" of rage with me bringing him back to reality with love love love - he said "Your LOVE is so pure".

That was really nice (and true :redface: )[/COLOR]

is it for sying a very nice things somone said to you.

Funny thing.
While I was reading this thread, my partner came into the office from the kitchen and started reading it over my shoulder. He was kneading the muscles in my shoulders and when he got to the end of the page, he leaned down, kissed the side of my neck, and told me that he loved me.

It occurs to me that that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done and said to me, and I hope it continues for as long as we live.

joseph Wrote:is it for sying a very nice things somone said to you.

Yes joseph, what was something someone said most nice to you, or gave you something most nice (a nice present).