Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats wrong?
if your too worried to tell anyone for now try something simple like putting on some moisturising cream on to keep the skin from drying out as its pretty thin and sensitive down there, it could be something like mild dermititis or similar caused by something simple like a change in the wash powder your family is using - the NHS line that Peter mentions will help you though - they wont make u leave your name if you dont want to - it doesnt sound serious m8 but as you are developing physically at 14, your hormones are playing football inside your body right now so things are changing all the time - u could ask your doc but tell everone else you are goin to see him about something a little less embarrasing for you - your docs seen it all before so dont worry one bit about him.

I had a similar problem some years back. I discovered that using Johnson's Baby Powder on your scrotum can sometimes cause the skin to peel a little, especially if you walk or jog a lot. The 100% pure Talc Baby Powder is much more gentle on the sensitive areas.

Baby Powder was the culprit in my situation, but may not cause the same problem for others.

I found that certain water based lubes can dry to a talc like substance. I think it is the stuff they put in so it doesn't feel so sticky when it dries (liquid silk, for example). I found that my skin dried out a bit when using those.

poppyopy Wrote:thanks guys im not sure if i will go to the doctor though cos then my parents and otherrs need to know about it and its kind of embarrasing and it is only peeling no ithines or anything only a lil bit of peeling

Just so you know, in the UK Doctor-Patient confidentiality extends to children. Your parents cannot get access to the information unless you consent to it. So, you should never fear going to your doctor in case your parents find out.

More information here: Why Is Doctor-Patient Confidentiality So Important? - Your Privacy (UK)

Doctor, but don't panic.