Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your Superhero, Super villain or Anti Hero identity?
Ok you comic geeks come out of your mother basement! Create your own Hero or villain identity, Come up with the powers and everything. Go as deep as you want :3
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

[Image: magalia.jpg]
i kinda forgot his name but he reminds me of you.

My anti-hero identity

Name- Leather boy

Age- 18!

Power- Has the power to make men sub for him xD

Costume- Something like Catwoman but sexier and a little bit reviling

He also has a whip and handcuffs :3
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade

ALTER EGO: "Esshoun" - The hero from the land of Æcyggah. Can materialize anything from the earth and use them as weapons. His favourite weapon is the "Shvaro-133," a sniper gun which uses a "radon-xenon" powered cathode tube to exterminate his enemies.

COSTUME: a long dusty grey cape with white tights as undergarments, a brown belt and a green bandana. No shoes! Lol

super hero.....

I'd have large combat boots, black jeans tucked into them, red shirt, black biker leather jacket, red gloves, visor over my eyes.

the powers I'm not sure of. It's a toss-up bewteen being a male witch, and having powers similiar to the Charmed ones, or, in an homage to my childhood faves, The Wonder Twins, being a shape-shifter.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'd be:
"Are you alright?" Man

My powers would remain latent, with everyone around me frequently having bad days or bad attitude without anyone batting an eyelid. However, when I finally express any kind of negative emotion or have a bad day myself, everyone will make it into a big deal and ask if I'm okay, and what's wrong.
This is when my powers will activate, and random objects will explode around me, before I teleport into my own bubble universe where I can just be alone for as long as I want.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Drake Holloway

ALTER EGO: "Casuphar" - A hero born from the town of Ivarna. From birth, the elders of his town prophesied the arrival of a great evil that they took the son of a random citizen and consecrated him by performing a ritual, embedding an enchanted gem deep in his skull. His power enables him to possess the minds of animals by simply looking at them.

COSTUME:
Civilian: any clothes
Superhero: a white ruffled robe