Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favourite beverage
Just a random thread of what's your favourite drink?

Personally me it has to be between two:

Fresh OJ
AND
Decaf Coffee Biggrina

Whats yours?

COKE ZERO or Ribena Light Smile xx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I drink more Adam's ale than anything else, so I suppose I have to say water, fresh from the tap.

Choc milk and starbucks baby !!! Its over priced but it has sugar caffiene and steamed milk and it rocks my socks !!!

[COLOR="Purple"]I must say that I enjoy my own cappuccinos. A good french roast, non-fat milk for heavy frothiness and a bitter cocoa powdering to top it off.

I will set aside a bit and add some chocolate mix then freeze. In the summer I let it thaw while on the bicycle or during yardwork and down those delicious goodies.[/COLOR]

Soft drinks, a cup of Darjeeling, preferably Thurbo First Flush or St Margaret's Hope Second Flush. Yeah, I'm a tea snob...

Harder, a good well made martini (note: small 'M', ie not vermouth), a gin gimlet or a good single malt.

I drink more tea (English tea like mother makes) than anything else. But I do like coffee too and believe that the Spanish make the best coffee in Europe. But in the evening when I am sitting by a lake in Italy (or just dreaming of it) nothing beats a good red wine from Rioja or Bordeaux.

Nothing beats a good pot of tea in the afternoon. Except a cup of java in the morning. In the evening time pepermint tea is tha way forward. Sometimes OJ can be very refeshing, too.

I have too many favourites, it would seem.

cup of tea

Dr. Pepper and newcastle