Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your genre'?
Thrillers and crime (Movies with a great story), comedy.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I really like "Mindfu*k" if that counts as a sub-genre or something. But if it's done right and without all the clichés I really adore fantasy as well. Stuff like Pan's Labyrinth.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I really like "Mindfu*k" if that counts as a sub-genre or something. But if it's done right and without all the clichés I really adore fantasy as well. Stuff like Pan's Labyrinth.

i love pan's labyrinth Smile

I am a massive science Fiction fan. Smile

Sci Fi and horror's and u cant beat a really good thriller

gilhooly Wrote:I was born with a family trait. I am fearless. I love to watch Fearnet hoping something will scare me. It hasn't happened yet but maybe somebody will make a scary movie.

I suffer from colourophobia. I am a big tough marine who is terrified of clowns. I saw them at Madison Square Garden when I was 5. When I think of their sick white faces the hair stands on my head.

Anyone know a good movie with a creepy clown. That might give me diarhhea.

The BEST scifi dark comedy with clowns......

Killer Clowns from Outerspace!! I love this movie!

[Image: 256416_det.jpg]

SolemnBoy Wrote:Stuff like Pan's Labyrinth.

I love Pan's Labryinth- the monster with the eyes in its hands reminds me of some people from school Smile
I also like the older sci-fi or other movies with the bad special effects.

Psychological Horror is my favourite,

Drama, musicals, science fiction are equally good.

and honestly my least favourite is Action, because many of them seem very similar and the movie itself sort of drags on without anything exciting.

I am a big movie and TV whore! I am into sci-fi, paranormal ( especially x-files), comedies, thrillers, chick flicks, and the occasional horror movie. My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, and directors like that.

used to be science fiction
now I prefer road movies\drama