Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your heritage?
I'm starting to take a lot more interest in this sort of thing.

So, people of GS, what are you descendant of?

My heritage includes Polish, Lithuanian, Italian, German, Native American, Italian, and Slovenian. Its not confirmed but its very likely I also have Irish, French and English somewhere in there.

Now I just need to find out if I'm part Scottish and my life will be complete. Optionally Welsh to Tongue

Impressive heritage! I'm only Polish Big Grin

Krzysztof Wrote:Impressive heritage! I'm only Polish Big Grin

Out of everything I have, I have Polish the most. Your right there, 100% motherland I see xD

Plain and simple Irish ancestry unfortunately.

Romann Wrote:Out of everything I have, I have Polish the most. Your right there, 100% motherland I see xD

I'd be partially German but my father decided to move back after fall of Communism. My uncle moved to Canada but obviously it's not my heritage.

Ok let's do this.

I'm a perfect "mestizo", I suppose, a half-breed, but not one that resulted in recent intermarriage hehe, but rather I come from a long line of half-breeds..roughly Half Spaniard, half Amerindian (most particularly the chango tribe, local coastal indigenous people)

During the early 1900s more direct European blood got into my genetic, as one of my great gradparents was German, and another one Irish.

So there you go...

Lol im a mutt compared to everyone else

Irish, Scottish, and English.

So pretty much everything from the British Isles except Welsh.

Hawaiian Japanese through my father, a big mix of Northwestern European through my mother as well as Blackfoot (Native American), a plains tribe.

ggugcuuau Wrote:Plain and simple Irish ancestry unfortunately.

Nothing unfortunate about that!!!!!
Herz