Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your perfect relationship?
Mine would be ......

dating my best friend and being his on-call sex slave.
you know the awkward morning boners you sometimes wake up with, id love to be woken up with a morning wood buried me.

he comes home from a hard day, drops on the couch unzips and lets me fellatio the days stress away.

i could be in the kitchen making dinner and if he felt the urge, would come in and relive himself in me, never asking permission, just using me when ever and how ever he needed.

I had this kinda of relationship once before and i miss it alot.

*Points to [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] and grins*

7 1/2 years later and he still thrills the hell out of me. Still feels brand new.

He's still...everything I want.

DTblue Wrote:Mine would be ......

dating my best friend and being his on-call sex slave.
you know the awkward morning boners you sometimes wake up with, id love to be woken up with a morning wood buried me.

he comes home from a hard day, drops on the couch unzips and lets me fellatio the days stress away.

i could be in the kitchen making dinner and if he felt the urge, would come in and relive himself in me, never asking permission, just using me when ever and how ever he needed.

I had this kinda of relationship once before and i miss it alot.

That's a pretty strange relationship for a gay-friendly straight man to be missing.

Technically. .
You are describing a sexual relationship. .

Anything good happen when he Wasn't inside you?

I think 1:2. The perfect octave.
I bid NO Trump!

While being together as well as intimacy are aspect's of any relationship there are others as well, and they are just as important. Smile Like enjoying just spending time with each other as well as talking, and importantly love amongst others. It may just be my sappy side, but I think the feeling's involved are just as important. Tongue

What's my idea of a perfect relationship?

Well,,,,,,

Still thinking..............

YES!!!! I got it!!!!!

Being in a relationship with a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store... The most important part is that he owns a liquor store,,, I can skip the sex part if necessary......

Just Kidding!!!???

I've been in only one relationship. It started when I was 19 and has lasted for 40 years.
And,,, what I want in my relationship is::: that it last another 40 years - which it won't,,, due to there being no way to defeat death.
We Have Elvis !!

I stumpled upon a danish article and it reminded me of this post.

The article links the increasing number of singles to the search for perfect matches. Bottomline being, if you don't want to be single forever then you have to accept that nobody is truely perfect.

I have a perfect relationship with my pillow.

It lets me hold it, punch it, rest my head on it, cry on it, gets me sleeping and doesn't mind my abnormal self and crappy personality.

I love my pillow.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

This ^ Tongue That was a great post. Same with my bed covering, it hugs me tight and keeps me warm. lol