Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your real name?!
marshlander Wrote:Did the registrar have a nervous tremor? Rolleyes

No no, that's the correct spelling Wink

Mines John, 'Gay John' (as im known here by my uni mates), J-man in my chavvy days and i was known as Johnathan or Johnyboy at college although my actual name is Just John

x

tapalapadapa Wrote:No no, that's the correct spelling Wink
Thank you for clarifying. You are clearly unique in more ways than one Confusedmile:

Regards

studded_belt Wrote:Mines John, 'Gay John' (as im known here by my uni mates), J-man in my chavvy days and i was known as Johnathan or Johnyboy at college although my actual name is Just John

x

lol... One of my uni mates has me down as 'Gay Michael'

Gay Daniel?Something about it that makes me want to punch someone.

Dan1089 Wrote:Gay Daniel?Something about it that makes me want to punch someone.

lol i jst humour them lol... i dnt mind it actuall sumtimes it annoys me but most of the time its cool 'gay john' is jst my nu name up here lol

I'm Carl (although most of my girl mates call me 'carly' lol or 'carly warly' and my mate is 'stevey wevey' lol (they're not quite grown up yet!) and I really dislike the name Carl... it's boring... and I am no good at pronouncing the glide from r to l so it just sounds like "cole" heh.

my name is

the number that comes after 1 + the rectangular object that allows entry from one room to another.

Cool

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:my name is

the number that comes after 1 + the rectangular object that allows entry from one room to another.

Cool

A lovely royal name, if I may say so; Mary would approve... a bit like Bourbon is a type of whisky or a chocolate biscuit...
:biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:my name is

Cool

Or the type of car that has no back seats and no boot.... Confusedmile:
What a damn cool name!