Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I'm wrong, I'm very wrong.
Look who is still in California....

Blue deleted his account here.

Apparently, as far as I can tell he used speed on the way here, got all weirded out and is somewhere in northern California. Well according to his gal-pal who says she can track the truck via people net or something.

Look who was wrong (me) look who was very, very wrong (me)....

No need to comment, I'm not going to be of for a few days. Uncertain what to say or do... Rolleyes

Oh man. I hope he's okay. You look out for yourself Bowyn. Best wishes.

I'm both shocked & surprised to learn that. :frown: Bighug

On the plus side, if he had a problem that would inevitably cause problems (like I'd think a speed habit would, though I'm aware it's possible it's not a habit for him) then better now than after you're financially entangled. I've heard horror stories of U-Haul Syndrome turning out like that (when food & money suddenly vanish when one turns out to be on hard drugs, bulimic, etc), and I once took a desperate offer to move in with roomies who turned out to be drug addicts who stole nearly all the money I made and it was a feat of epic proportions to get out of that sitch.

Yikes Bowyn, I'm really sorry to hear that. Well at least we won't have to miss you here while you are gone. I always appreciate the perspective you bring to things here. Hopefully our offers of support and friendship will be of help to you at this less than happy time.

Wow Bowyn, I'm sorry man, really. We're here for you

Is this even real life anymore?

Hmmm, Ive seemed to have missed this soap opera.

You are a very courageous man on so very many levels. That innate courage will serve you well in whatever may come.

Trust your instinct, for it will guide and keep you safe, as these unsettling circumstances unfold.

Oh my gosh, Bowyn... Cry
Please stay strong, you'll make it through, and you'll make it through fine.
We'll do all we can to help. Sad What an unfortunate thing to have happened.

Not even aware of any of this, but that is rough.....best of luck to you.

Mick