Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I'm wrong, I'm very wrong.
dfiant Wrote:I doubt it will. BA is probably a lot like me in more ways than I care to admit, Snip

Oh God the horror!!!!!!:biggrin: Xyxthumbs

Yeah you pretty much hit the bulls eye there. Rolleyes

Thing is, that even with all the stuff I now know - Still interested in that relationship with Blue....

Yeah I know I can fix it, I just know.... Rolleyes

Who is sicker, him or me? Hard call to make.

The harsh reality is that it can't be fixed. I fear that the ugly is far worse than I initially thought.

I would say its time for me to get my starter kit for old lady-hood... But I have a few things I must do.

No, no more men - I'm swearing off - I tend to draw the wrong kind of guy. That has been made perfectly clear here. Rolleyes No ladies, that doesn't mean I'm switching teams :tongue:

Shoot, you're such a nice guy. Oh well maybe I'll learn to be more careful with whom I trust after this.

I thought Blue was my friend, let him in my house and everything now I think I'm lucky he's gone.

edit- Make that I know I'm lucky he's gone.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No, no more men - I'm swearing off - I tend to draw the wrong kind of guy. That has been made perfectly clear here. Rolleyes No ladies, that doesn't mean I'm switching teams :tongue:

Well. Shit.

I'm pretty speechless.

But basically BA, I think you're kinda lucky. I mean, better to know sooner than later right?

And, oh yeah, ALWAYS trust your gut instinct.

Best wishes.

Well Ba you do what you think is right for you. Your suffering has made you stony- and even though i think that regardless of what you say you'll keep your eyes peeled for "the one"- im not gonna stress you to keep going. you take your timeout or whatever it is your going to do. mr. lovely will make himself known, i just hope your eyes are open and you're ready when he does show up. for now i think your heart needs a little bit of a lie down. UNLESS THIS LUNATIC COMES AROUND. MAYBE THEN YOU COULD GIVE HIM A PIECE OF YOUR MIND AND HOPEFULLY A PIECE OF THIS COMMUNITY'S!

Bowyn, no actually, i just watch a lot of movies Big Grin

Just to make sure anyone else who posts here is in the know; the following thread is relevant to this one.
http://www.gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p...post251852

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:His gal pal checked the other sites he regularly visits and it appears he has deleted his accounts there. No idea what that means.

Someone else pointed out VERY aptly that he may very well be present through all of this. His involvements online have far more depth and are more far reaching than any I've experienced to date and I've been online since before there was a graphical user interface!!! If he is NOT present as this thread develops post by post I'd be very surprised.Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart