Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I'm wrong, I'm very wrong.
I don't really know what's going on, but I hope you're okay. It sounds bad. Sad

Best of luck.

I'm really sorry to hear this, Bowyn.

What... the... hell...

Okay, now that the shock is settled, it sounds like Blue is ashamed. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for his actions, as dramatic the effect they have had, and I hope he reaches out to someone for understanding, and explains himself. He is free to do that with you, right, Bowyn?

Counselor Wrote:Okay, now that the shock is settled, it sounds like Blue is ashamed. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for his actions, as dramatic the effect they have had, and I hope he reaches out to someone for understanding, and explains himself. He is free to do that with you, right, Bowyn?

I hope you're right, it's way to many jerk boyfriends out there gay and straight. maybe we should all just stay single.

hang in there Bowyn Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Blue didnt show up?! This is wrong on so many levels. This isn't right! What the hell is going on! How could he do this to you! Bowyn feel free to cry. I'll cry with you. This upsets me. This is a disappointment to me. I think blue should really explain himself, immediately. Not to us but to bowyn! HE DESERVES AN EXPLAINATION AND THE TRUTH!

Bowyn, I feel for you. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Blue didnt show up?! This is wrong on so many levels. This isn't right! What the hell is going on! How could he do this to you! Bowyn feel free to cry. I'll cry with you. This upsets me. This is a disappointment to me. I think blue should really explain himself, immediately. Not to us but to bowyn! HE DESERVES AN EXPLAINATION AND THE TRUTH!

At the moment, nobody here knows much. I like to think Blue isn't such a whimsical flake when it comes to such a serious relationship as he was building. Since he's closed his account, making demands and shaming him make no difference. Yes, his behavior is shocking, but the only thing we can do is wait for answers and be here for Bowyn for support, and see if/when Blue returns.

I'm not sure what to say either, except I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I'm sorry for Blue, as well. Hang in there, Bowyn. As you know, there is a lot of support here when you are ready for it.

My commiserations.