Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I see a lady....

When I see a lady I like, how can I approach her without scaring her? Happy

Nice to see another woman on the site, but you are asking this question mainly to a bunch of men. How would we know Wink If you were talking about men I would just say talk and chat about inconsequential stuff until you feel a little safer to broaden the range of subjects.

I suppose chocolates and flowers won't work?

Good luck anyway. Smile

Welcome. xx

You could smile and and ask to buy her a drink if your in a bar or use the old faithful start to a convo " Some weather were having!"

Good luck xx

albabonzai Wrote:... or use the old faithful start to a convo " Some weather were having!"...
Do Americans talk about the weather too?

MindisLost Wrote:When I see a lady I like, how can I approach her without scaring her? Happy

Walk towards her very quietly, don't make any noise.

Easy.... easy....

Approach from down wind...

Do not make sudden moves... and when you're close enough,

GRAB her.

:biggrin:

Grab her and run O.O

but seriosuly ummm, maybe just buy her a drink, or offer her a drink?

IF I wanted to approach a girl without scaring her, I would shave before leaving the house.

Funny. No?

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Amigo Wrote:Walk towards her very quietly, don't make any noise.

Easy.... easy....

Approach from down wind...

Do not make sudden moves... and when you're close enough,

GRAB her.

Thats made me laugh out loud haha !!!

seriously though - its same for all of us really, trying to get the attentions of someone you like can be nerve racking - like others have said, offer them a drink, polite simple conversation, maybe dont dive in and just ask them out or to dance as that could put a lot of people off id guess, try to get to know them more over a period of time if you both frequent the same place - good luck Xyxthumbs