Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I wake up
Ok. Woke up this morning. On my own. And I found that I had my hands behind my back, as if they were tied together.

It was somewhat strange.

What positions has anyone else woke up in? While on your own.

I sometimes wake up face down in my pillow, struggling for air!
This happens quite often and has me worried that I'll one day suffocate myself :biggrin:

I normally wake up either on the opposite end of the bed or occasionally have woken up on the floor :l
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'm boring I always upto now wake up in the same place...

Ive woke up at the bottom of the bed.
i have O.C.D about sleeping on my back. im scared too in case i choke on my tongue lol.
its something that has stuck with me from being very young.

When I was a teenager, I woke up while sleep-walking one time. I had evidently walked to the nearby school playground in my white underwear and was jumping up and down with a fork in one hand and a knife in another!!!!! (must have been hungry) As I awoke, I realized where I was and what I had been doing, so I snuck back home and got back into bed. The next morning my Mother noted that the wood floor had wet foot prints on it and started asking who had been walking around barefoot in the yard last night,,,, I kept quiet cause I had no way of explaining what I had done. A week or so later, a friend who lives next to the school playground said she thought she had seen an angel dancing in the school playground early one morning about a week back, and I happily started humming "Just call me Angel of the morning baby".... I never told her it was me who she had mistaken as an angel during that early morning episode of sleep-walking.

It's very confusing when you wake up standing on your two feet and have no Idea why your in a playground with a knife & fork in your hand. And now I'm trying to remember what I had done with the knife & fork afterward,,, did I take them back home or did I drop them at the playground. Ahhhh, another lost memory due to dementia (smile)....

when i wake up i usually stare into space and dont say much from the face up left or right
sometimes i can barely go to sleep

jamiebfd Wrote:Ive woke up at the bottom of the bed.
i have O.C.D about sleeping on my back. im scared too in case i choke on my tongue lol.
its something that has stuck with me from being very young.

Do you sleep on your side or stomach? :eek: I can't sleep on my stomach to be fair I find it too uncomfortable and wake up in a puddle of drool :mad:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]