Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When a MAN
I must admit I filched this from someone's blog, but found the entry interesting...
A few truths I suppose.... Which ones do you think really apply?
Which ones do you actually question the validity of?

Friday, September 10, 2010

[B]This blog entry was INSPIREDby the many men that I’ve chatted with that say that there are NOavailable good men out there. So many of us are so far off course when it comes to knowing what we want ANDhow to navigate in this world that we MISSthe most obvious thing when it comes to a man. So I hope these help us come to a better understanding of who we are as men…[/B]
1 *When a MAN says 'I LOVE YOU'…he means it.
2 * When a MAN operates from his spirit…he is coming into his own.
3 * When a MAN says 'I MISS YOU'... no one in this world can miss you more than that.
4 * When a MAN looks at you with eyes full of questions...he is wondering how long you will be around.
5 * When a MAN is quiet...millions of things are running in his mind.
6 * When a MAN is not arguing…he is thinking deeply.
7 * When a MAN answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds...he is not at all fine.
8 * When a MAN stares at you...he is wondering why you are lying.
9 * When a MAN lies on your chest...he is wishing for you to be his forever.
10 * When a MAN wants to see you everyday...he wants to be pampered.
11 * When a MAN wants you… nothing can keep him away.
12 * When a MAN doesn't want you…nothing can make him stay.
13 * When a MAN settles…he is telling another that he is MORE important.
14 * When a MAN changes himself for a relationship…his life will NEVER be happy.
15 * When a MAN decides that he will NOT live for another…he's trying to find out what makes him happy first.
16 * When a MAN feels like he is being stringed along…he probably is.
17 * When a MAN doesn't stay because things won’t get better…he is saving himself some heartache.
18 * When a MAN is in a mature relationship…he knows that the only person he can control is himself.
19 * When a MAN has his own set of friends…he is saying that some time away from each other brings perspective to a relationship.
20 * When a MAN speaks his mind… he is merely maintaining the boundaries in a relationship.
21 * When a MAN does make you his quasi-God…he is just saying that you are a man nothing more, nothing less.
22 * When a MAN is more educated or has a better job than you…he does NOT feel more important than you.
23 * When a MAN is open AND honest…he knows that if his trust is broken it isn’t his loss.
24 * When a MAN decides that he wants his own man…he will NEVER borrow someone else’s.
25 * When a MAN says that all men are NOT dogs…he knows that it is all about how you let a man treat you.
26 * When a MAN refuses to do all the bending…he knows that compromise is a two-way street.
27 * When a MAN refuses to be defined by who you are… he knows that he should NEVER look for a man to COMPLETE him because a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals ... look for someone complementary...NOT supplementary.
28 * When a MAN keeps to himself after a relationship ends…he is saying that he needs time to heal because he knows that there is NOTHING cute about baggage.
29 * When a MAN is missed…he knows that you won’t take his time AND energy for granted.
30 * When a MAN can’t fully commit to you…he knows that you can’t give him everything that he would need.

Life only comes around once and it is[B] OUR duty to ensure that WE spend it with the right person. So I implore every gay MAN to find a MAN who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep…I say wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are NOT your best…Most of all hold onto the MAN that holds your hand in front of his friends, who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you AND who turns to his friends and says, THAT’S HIM! REMEMBER THAT LOVE N’ LIFE IS ALL ABOUT THE ELEMENTAL & THE RAWNESS…MAKE SURE YOU ARE LIVING & LOVING YOUR BEST POSSIBLE LIFE![/B]

If you want to read a bit more about this blogger:
thegayte-keeper: OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: HOMOSEXUALITY...THE WAY GOD INTENDED...
I like the points he's making in this entry.

Well...damn! I usually dislike these lists because they always remind me of someone who is bitter that comes up with them and I am not a big fan of bitterness....

I love THIS list...it is refreshing to read...and I find alot of these things to be true. Thanks for posting this!

When a MAN keeps to himself after a relationship ends…he is saying that he needs time to heal because he knows that there is NOTHING cute about baggage

This is one of those things that everyone should memorize....and practice...IMO. Don't make someone else pay for another person's mistake and if you do then you are a fool...better to take some time and process everything and leave it where it belongs...int he past.

When a MAN is open AND honest…he knows that if his trust is broken it isn’t his loss.

So true...it is a reflection of the other person who betrayed you and has nothing to do with you...I have always been mystified why more people dont' understand that.

When a MAN doesn't want you…nothing can make him stay.

Yup...even if they stay physically they will leave emotionally/intellectually...so basically you have a shell.

When a MAN is in a mature relationship…he knows that the only person he can control is himself.

Understanding this one should be a law...

I like that guy's blog BTW,...great reading!

WOW, PA. I feel emotional all over when I read this post. I like the pink sentences from your own too. Great job

Sorry to disappoint you, PP, but the pink stuff is from this guy's blog too... I only wrote the green and purple and black bits at the top

That list seems a bit idealistic to me :tongue:

Call me a cynic.a lot of those i cringed at. Those describe a perfect man we'd all like to have....but let's face it....no man....Or PERSON is that perfect. However that is a wonderful wish list:biggrin:

Mick

bluefox4000 Wrote:Call me a cynic.a lot of those i cringed at. Those describe a perfect man we'd all like to have....but let's face it....no man....Or PERSON is that perfect. However that is a wonderful wish list:biggrin:

Mick

I say damn those screen writers who write the perfect and imperfect but becomes perfect gay relationships on television!

A man who will stay awake just to watch you sleep…guys don't do this, it's creepy. If you insists on staying watch a movie, play some PS3 or even read a book, don't watch a guy sleep it's weird.

Also if your man wakes up before you he should be in the kitchen making breakfast, not watching you sleep.
Am I right fellas!....am I right!....can i get a high five, up top..one time...no, fist bump maybe....no, nod of approval....Ya'll suck :tongue:

A guy watching another guy sleep?? it 's so gay haha. But I would like it so much if a guy does that to me. So romantic. ( I am still living in my teenage dream lol ).

@PA: the green and purple lines are awesome also. They are grammatically perfect at least Big Grin