Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When both of your good friends are fighting.
I've threatened to throw two of my friends in a room together and not ever let them out until they make up or make peace. They thought it was funny. So I grabbed both of them and started shoving them into a room.

They got pissed at ME!

I told them I was sick and tired of hearing them whine, bitch, and complain about each other like two spoiled bitchy cheerleaders in high school! If they wanted to keep me as a friend, it was going end one way or the other.

The conceded to my demands and made up right there.

I put up with a lot of shit, but when it gets me mad......anybody who knows me, knows its time to give in to my demands/requests. Because I ALWAYS get my way.....or you can take the highway to hell.

You should simply grab some Popcorn and enjoy!

I swat them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper firmly (you need to be the dominant one here) saying 'No! No!'

Once you get their attention you tell them point blank. "I am going to the library or to the moon or someplace quiet, to do some 'alone stuff' - you two can handle your own issue and not drag me into it."

Firm your resolve must be young patawan. If either text you asking you to take a side, delete the text. If either call you and start telling you their side of the story, say firmly 'No!' and disengage immediately.

Do NOT under any terms allow them to drag you into picking a side.

Do by all means leave your device at home if necessary to not be in contact them. Yes I know, all alone in the big bad world without a device is a terrifying thing - but humans manged to survive for hundreds of thousands of years without devices.

Yes they will get angry, they will try to manipulate your emotions, get you to pick a side. Continually say 'No.'

You don't have to be mean, but do be firm - and if they ask why keep is simple: Because I do not want to be involved in this.

That sucks really bad....

but you're still on the right path not picking sides and staying out of it..

should one of them contact you make sure they know you're not taking sides...

ok, so it's time to fall back and regroup.....afterwards you'll be able to throw you're own offensive maneuvers against that bitch called life...

maybe it was for the best that this happened before the plans came to be than afterwards when you were all living together...

anyway....remember you have us at least, you're not alone Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:ok, so it's time to fall back and regroup.....afterwards you'll be able to throw you're own offensive maneuvers against that bitch called life...

maybe it was for the best that this happened before the plans came to be than afterwards when you were all living together...

anyway....remember you have us at least, you're not alone Confusedmile:

Let's sure hope so~

..And y'know I actually thought about that the other day. I was like, "Damn if this
had happened when we were already living together, I'd be even more in a shittier
situation than I am now."

So I guess I'll just take this as a blessing in disguise.

Again thanks guys :]