Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you realise you were attracted to guys ?
Oh well xD

jmfoster Wrote:Um... I think you lot realised you were gay when you also realised you like to sleep around and be shallow wich is bascailly seems to be the 'rules' of gay society.
A very unfair and antisocial remark.... That certainly doesn't apply to me so I guess not to every gay person in the world... Wish this man a lot of happiness, anyway.

jmfoster Wrote:Um... I think you lot realised you were gay when you also realised you like to sleep around and be shallow wich is bascailly seems to be the 'rules' of gay society.

LOLOLOL -Didnt get to meet him Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Aren't you glad? He was a bit of a sad character... difficult to cheer up.

princealbertofb Wrote:Aren't you glad? He was a bit of a sad character... difficult to cheer up.

I know it sounds bad but I like people like that - that come on sites like this and say comments like that, as to me it allows me to gain someone else's views may be negative and not nice but I find it interesting unravelling why they think in that trail of thought.

Like the comment he made is based on years of gay men having to hide the fact they are gay and well did kinda sneak around sleeping around and that..

And can I just say (will get bashed for this), but the pride events now seem to copy this, and I can't really blame people for thinking that way? The pride festivals to me don't scream pride - It screams 'I want a quick f*ck' and if Im a gay lad thinking that... then obviously the anti-gays will be thinking that way too!! (Rant over) Big Grin
[/COLOR]

I think you'll find that all sorts of people and all sorts of walks of life and lifestyles walk along in a gaypride, so while some may be flaunting a very open sexuality and be claiming they WANT SEX, a lot of others will be marching along too who are parents of gays and lesbians, politicians who want to make a stand, children of gays who don't have that agenda etc... Difficult to categorise on that criterion alone, in my opinion.

But then Im only sharing what I see advertised on websites and TV that are the bad parts.. I went to a pride event 3 years ago.. A lot of people getting sexual on a field, drunken out their mind and bleh >_< Wasn't nice. I don't understand them? Sad

364 days of the year people moan about equal treatment - then this one day they choose to single themselves out with some parade and (this you have to agree on) a lot of men and women basically nude.. well wearing VERY revealing things?? Is that really what 'Gay pride' is? Sad
[/COLOR]

Maybe the March is... but Pride, as you know, is a feeling that comes inside you and that makes you walk tall, not slinking along walls trying to look like a wallflower.

Not everyone in a Pride march strips off! I certainly haven't and nor did I see anyone nearby who has either. For me a Pride event is a celebration of the freedom I have to express who I am, specially when so many people around the world take their lives in their hands by doing so. It is also a personal declaration of hope of a better future for my glbt brothers and sisters in those less enlightened places and a reminder to myself that what we may enjoy here and now can, so easily be taken away.

fjp999 Wrote:I think my first stirrings came from early Tarzan on TV...

Must have been 8 or 9...

That wouldn't have been Ron Ely, would it? If so, I had a similar experience; I couldn't take my eyes off him.
I knew from about 13 or 14 that I liked men and I had a huge crush on a well-built PE teacher which sort of established my taste in men from then on.