Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does a relationship fucking end already?
I have left the line of Email open because there is the potential for 'unfinished business' as in business business.

I took the computer, he got pretty much everything else. So I have things like his tax information, HIV information, Resume and other stuff which he may need and I have been sending copies via email as I clear out his account and aim to free up all of those mega-bytes of data.

Oh he got everything else...

I'm not going to copy and paste the contents of the email, suffice to say its manipulative and needy. He is attempting to guilt me into something.

Someone said co-dependency... Yes I think that applies.

I'm now invested in New Mexico. Yesterday I got my state ID temporary paper with promises that the card will arrive within 40 days. I also dedicated many hours standing in line at the social security office here. Plus I got the EBT and Medicaid and other stuff going on.

Friday I see my first doctor - which will be one unhappy lady with my long list of stuff... She will regret the day she choose medical school! :tongue:

Nah, Bowyn, she will rejoice that the Medicaid system has presented her with such a learning opportunity. It makes my tax paying heart glow to hear that our public funds are actually doing some real good. Best of luck in getting your health in order.
I bid NO Trump!