Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does anal sex become pleasurable
I'm going to be the party 'pooper'.

I had anal sex a few times, the thought of it excited me, but ultimately no matter how much preparation I just could not take a man comfortably, I was so uncomfortable that I would count down the seconds until it was over, and seconds felt like minutes.

I don't do anal sex and you don't have to do anal sex. The practice doesn't make you any more or less of a man, it certainly doesn't affect the intimacy of a relationship...if it does, then you are in the wrong sort of relationship.

I'm just saying.

lots of lube and slow penetration, try experimenting with different sized dildos, start small and work your way up, don't go straight for the door jam/street cone variety. :-)

douche before hand, use lube through and through, poppers never hurt anyone, and don't rush it. the top has to have some grace if the bottom is uncomfortable

To each his own, I think. I've had a lot of problems with sex. It's just that for us men, what we eat has a really big impact on sex life; if you're not sure how your tummy can handle it even after a douche... you're going to have a bad time.

I had anal sex 5-6 times.The 1st time i tried was painful n forceful kind off.2nd 1 was very much pleasureable and I got orgasm n i suckd his cock after he came,3 rd tym was also fyn.But the 4th 1 was disaster.The guy was rlly hot however wen he was fucking me there was little poo in the condom(though i did visit bathroom to unload) wen took out his dick in between though he didnt tell me but I understood.I felt rlly bad n frm that tym onwards I hvnt had a nice anal sex.I am craving for but i get paranoid abt it

You are a newbie to anal so of course it is going to hurt.

myapple Wrote:Are you using an enema before all of this anal pleasure? Because if you're not, all that fecal matter packed up in there could be a major reason it hurts so much lol though anal sex is going to hurt regardless if you're not the submissive type. You should definitely relax. The more you tense up and run from it, the more it will hurt. Just breathe. Fingering and cunnilingus could also help you prepare you for it. Dildos could also help you get better at it.
Use of wrong word... Cunnilingus is only for licking the vulva... He means rimming.

ATXtoLA Wrote:douche before hand, use lube through and through, poppers never hurt anyone, and don't rush it. the top has to have some grace if the bottom is uncomfortable

This is questionable. Look it up.

ESLteacher Wrote:You are a newbie to anal so of course it is going to hurt.
No, not ''of course''. Maybe.

gayboyindia24 Wrote:I had anal sex 5-6 times.The 1st time i tried was painful n forceful kind off.2nd 1 was very much pleasureable and I got orgasm n i suckd his cock after he came,3 rd tym was also fyn.But the 4th 1 was disaster.The guy was rlly hot however wen he was fucking me there was little poo in the condom(though i did visit bathroom to unload) wen took out his dick in between though he didnt tell me but I understood.I felt rlly bad n frm that tym onwards I hvnt had a nice anal sex.I am craving for but i get paranoid abt it

Despite the embarrassment you may feel, people have got to be realistic about using the anus for sex. The normal use of the digestive tract is to get rid of waste... So anyone going into anal sex should expect to get a bit dirty. However, the rectum does not necessarily have matter in it, especially if you've gone to the toilet beforehand. But please, get real. The anus is no vagina.